GSP: It’s ‘sad,’ Diaz would’ve been a ‘nightmare’ for Woodley

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There's so much wrong with your post, I honestly have no idea where to even begin. Let's start here. Look at the Lawler gif then look at all the others, what difference do you notice?
Not going to play your solve the riddle game. I'll sum it up again as short as possible.

Woodley has multiple first round KOs coming into the Lawler fight, videos and fight records are proof of this. Woodley gets yet another first round KO. To call that a fluke is wrong.

If you want to call this trolling or focus or grammar or how one KO opened with a hook and not a jab then your still agreeing that he did indeed have multiple KOs coming into the fight. When you can repeat the same result on purpose it's not a fluke.

Tyrone right hand isn't a secret, it's a well known tool of his and every opponent and fan should expect to see it.

Analyzing a Moment: How the T-Wood Bomb Was Detonated

Robbie Lawler got caught by 'ol' T-Wood bomb'

Your bias against Tyron was stated earlier.

Of course I also think Woodley is horrendously over rated, so there's that.

I'm not a fan of Woodley but give credit when due.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
gsp should look in the mirror.
He proved himself more than any other WW, took some time off and won the MW title and is now talking about fighting Khabib. Nick hasn't had a fight in almost four years. I didn't see GSPs comments as insulting at all. He's being pretty complimentary towards Diaz saying he could've beat Woodley.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not going to play your solve the riddle game.
It's not a riddle game. What happened with Lawler was literally unique from every other KO or TKO that you posted a gif of.

Your bias against Tyron was stated earlier.

Of course I also think Woodley is horrendously over rated, so there's that.
Remember when I suggested we just agree to disagree?

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
He proved himself more than any other WW, took some time off and won the MW title and is now talking about fighting Khabib. Nick hasn't had a fight in almost four years. I didn't see GSPs comments as insulting at all. He's being pretty complimentary towards Diaz saying he could've beat Woodley.
i didnt see his comments as insulting i was just saying hes basically done the same thing nick has done.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's not a riddle game. What happened with Lawler was literally unique from every other KO or TKO that you posted a gif of.

Remember when I suggested we just agree to disagree?
Fair enough. It's fight day and BC is hosting a nice main event.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
jake sheilds wall n stalled woodley.. woodley was a stiff against maia, laid an egg against usman.. woodley doesn't do good against pressure fighters with excellent ground game imo.. i think nicks boxing and pressure would force woodley to shoot.. he could prolly hold nick and out point him but i highly doubt tyron could finish nick standing and/or on the ground.. gsp couldn't and somehow woodley can.. lol