General Guess whos back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i didn't even know Eminem was gone...where'd he go?

hope he brought back something nice for the kids

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Glad your back Bones.

Not sure what happened with all you guys but it was waaaay to quiet...the natives were very restless.

I'm red hot picking fights the last two weeks...NFL also...So that is good.

T

The Big Guy

Glad your back Bones.

Not sure what happened with all you guys but it was waaaay to quiet...the natives were very restless.

I'm red hot picking fights the last two weeks...NFL also...So that is good.
I've been doing great betting due to spending more time watching tape instead of arguing with braindead lemmings. Killed it on the chiefs last night too.

If I could change one thing about being pinked it would be to have a message sent that says the exact post you're pinked for and the amount of time. You always have to wait for someone to tag a superMOD to ask how long the man will be held down for.

But overall I bet it was quiet with so many pinked. I didnt keep up but I know it was a few and someone got banned again. Maybe we were all out of control, it's not my place to judge that I guess.

I missed all you fuckers except for Papi Chingon @Pelosi's Cunt Rag

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
bout time they got back together.

world needs more Canadian classic rock

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I've been doing great betting due to spending more time watching tape instead of arguing with braindead lemmings. Killed it on the chiefs last night too.

If I could change one thing about being pinked it would be to have a message sent that says the exact post you're pinked for and the amount of time. You always have to wait for someone to tag a superMOD to ask how long the man will be held down for.

But overall I bet it was quiet with so many pinked. I didnt keep up but I know it was a few and someone got banned again. Maybe we were all out of control, it's not my place to judge that I guess.

I missed all you fuckers except for Papi Chingon @Pelosi's Cunt Rag

Almost ten were pinked or banned. The only one left is SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 and if he was given 30 days he should be unpinked today or tomorrow I believe...

T

The Big Guy

Almost ten were pinked or banned. The only one left is SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 and if he was given 30 days he should be unpinked today or tomorrow I believe...
That seems oppressive. I'll have to go back and see what everyone got got for

You cant expect everyone to get along when there is riots, murder and massive division in the world.

M

member 1013

That seems oppressive. I'll have to go back and see what everyone got got for

You cant expect everyone to get along when there is riots, murder and massive division in the world.
You will all do as I tell you! Now play nice and enjoy the coming dystopia.