Guilty plea in death of Ryan Jimmo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

Nearly two years after he was struck and killed in a hit-and-run, there soon will be a resolution in Ryan Jimmos death.

Anthony Getschel originally was charged with second-degree murder, along with criminal negligence causing death, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death, and failure to stop at the scene of an accident involving a death. But according to the CBC, Getschel today agreed to a guilty plea of manslaughter and hit-and-run.

Getschel is scheduled to be sentenced next week in Edmonton.

Jimmo, a former UFC fighter, was killed June 26, 2016, when a truck driven by Getschel ran him over in a parking lot after an argument. Jimmo was 34.

Getschel and Jordan Wagner, one of the passengers in his truck who originally was charged with accessory to murder after the fact, reportedly did not know Jimmo prior to the incident. Getschel’s girlfriend was in the truck, as well, according to a statement of facts from today’s court proceedings, CBC reported.

Getschel allegedly drove the truck that ran Jimmo over. Jimmo later died in a hospital from blunt force trauma. After fleeing the scene, Getschel hid his truck, then returned for it the next day and removed the license plate and ordered a new plate. He was taken into custody after turning himself in June 28, 2016.

Man accused in 2016 hit-and-run killing of Ryan Jimmo pleads guilty to manslaughter

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Glad they caught that son of a bitch, that peice of shit Getschel needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Rip Jimmo!

T

The Big Guy

Thats bullshit hes getting charged with manslaughter. In murica driving a car at someone and running them over is murder and that faggot should do atleast 20 years of hard cock/time. I dont see how they could lack evidence and be forced to settle for a lesser charge but i guess its canada and they have already forgiven him.

Found this in the court records eh

"Lets not ruin this young fellers life over a honest mistake. Hes a good maple syrup drinking boy, i tell ya. I say we give him a second chance, eh."

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Thats bullshit hes getting charged with manslaughter. In murica driving a car at someone and running them over is murder and that big meanie should do atleast 20 years of hard cock/time. I dont see how they could lack evidence and be forced to settle for a lesser charge but i guess its canada and they have already forgiven him.

Found this in the court records eh

"Lets not ruin this young fellers life over a honest mistake. Hes a good maple syrup drinking boy, i tell ya. I say we give him a second chance, eh."
"Getschel allegedly drove the truck that ran Jimmo over. Jimmo later died in a hospital from blunt force trauma. After fleeing the scene, Getschel hid his truck, then returned for it the next day and removed the license plate and ordered a new plate."

T

The Big Guy

"Getschel allegedly drove the truck that ran Jimmo over. Jimmo later died in a hospital from blunt force trauma. After fleeing the scene, Getschel hid his truck, then returned for it the next day and removed the license plate and ordered a new plate."
Ill shoot him myself