Listen Gunter glieben glauten globen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How big are your sisters tits? Let's have a show like flavor of love where I fuck all your sisters
I'ma nickname your sister Milky
I don't have a sister dummy. I'm gonna take that as a yes tho. You should start taking them again. You are unraveling and it's painful to read

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
And as I eliminate them, instead if a clock around their neck, I will have a nurse come in and give the loser a shot to cure their Gonorrhea. The winners get to stay
Please go back to your fake stories about below average girls that never fucked you.

They're way funnier than this shit
I rly value the opinion of skinny beta bitches who use their trashy car to drive drunk strangers around so plz keep up the advice

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I would bet if I go into every thread those guys make and fuck it all up and run it off track the mods would pink me right quick huh? We may have to find out.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
And as I eliminate them, instead if a clock around their neck, I will have a nurse come in and give the loser a shot to cure their Gonorrhea. The winners get to stay

I rly value the opinion of skinny beta bitches who use their trashy car to drive drunk strangers around so plz keep up the advice
What do you call a guy who drives hookers around in a beater truck to meet their johns? hmmmmmm

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I only know 2 German words:

gesundheit - which I say whenever someone sneezes

and

bier - which is just beer spelled wrong

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sorry trolls...this guy is owning you now

He sees you for the rejects you really are and is now pissing in your troll mouths

He is no longer triggered and your shtick is stale and dead

Bravo Too swole to control @TryHardNobody

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't have a sister dummy. I'm gonna take that as a yes tho. You should start taking them again. You are unraveling and it's painful to read
I think it is quite the opposite.

are you really the song clan leader I suspect you to be?
I was in hospital a few times recently and am not familiar with your screen name

hit me with some shogun shit if you are who I think you are
I missed ya bud