Listen Gunter glieben glauten globen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, I know. Shame really but sometimes chemistry is odd and they both have hot tempers. They’re not calm like me.

great guy. You should get this book!
I would love to support that artist and guy

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I lurk Masatos a lot
I can't figure out how to post gifs or video so I don't engage much
Love Masato Toys @Masato Toys as a poster...cool dude
Jeezus I told you how to post pics Rambo John J @Rambo John J but you never responded. That was like a couple of months ago,.There are icons that pop up art the top when you select 'Full Editor and Preview'. And you need to use a hosting service like imgur or photobucket.for pics. It's not state of the art like this place ;)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jeezus I told you how to post pics Rambo John J @Rambo John J but you never responded. That was like a couple of months ago,.There are icons that pop up art the top when you select 'Full Editor and Preview'. And you need to use a hosting service like imgur or photobucket.for pics. It's not state of the art like this place ;)
sorry bro
masato pm me tonight about it...I will try to learn

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
"hey guys look. We got that gorilla all triggered ain't we cool? Now let's gtfooh and change my underwear"

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
*fewest*

And you talk mad shit for someone who posts such questionable pics
Nothing is questionable. And I had pussies like you stalking me for 6 yrs. Nothing ever came back fake. Never contradicted myself in a story nothing was ever shopped. And trust me ppl were looking. So keep it up w ur unfunny joke and ur fake ass life.
. U lie all the time on here. U act tough when u not. U act like a mod you're not. U act like u get into clubs u don't. U talk tough u can't fight. Ur whole image on here is a lie. So u decide to stalk me and call me liar. When it's you.
Don't even have to dig to find your lies. They everywhere. U known for it.