Listen Gunter glieben glauten globen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I have posted a retarded amount of pics. More than anyone I've seen on here. No face. I haven't seen the ppl shit talking me post anything. . It's ridiculous. I'ma go get some pussy. Big titty girl not getting here til 11am idk if I can wait til then.

Btw this is a def Leppard thread let's get back on track k thxxx

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Why would I do that? I don't feel like part of this place at all. At least half the ppl here are fucking bitches or stalkers . If ppl were cool I would. But they not
I post my face (and my families) on here regularly and have never had a problem. This place is what you make it. You need to realize that every action has an equal reaction. The language you use in your posts and the way that you respond to others will determine how you are treated.

I have no issue with you whatsoever and would like to see you continue to post here. That said, you can't bitch about the other posters attitudes towards you when you act like petulant child whenever someone questions the validity of your posts or makes fun of you.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I have posted a retarded amount of pics. More than anyone I've seen on here. No face. I haven't seen the ppl shit talking me post anything. . It's ridiculous. I'ma go get some pussy. Big titty girl not getting here til 11am idk if I can wait til then.

Btw this is a def Leppard thread let's get back on track k thxxx

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I post my face (and my families) on here regularly and have never had a problem. This place is what you make it. You need to realize that every action has an equal reaction. The language you use in your posts and the way that you respond to others will determine how you are treated.

I have no issue with you whatsoever and would like to see you continue to post here. That said, you can't bitch about the other posters attitudes towards you when you act like petulant child whenever someone questions the validity of your posts or makes fun of you.
Well let me give u a little background since u Wana call me a child. I was at the other place since 2013. Lots of friends. Everything was rly good. Then I helped bust that guy who stole 30 grand from there. The heroin addict guy. He made a new account and started stalking me. Then I helped bust shootdighter Mike who also robbed that place. I picked up a cool more stalkers who were friends of his.

I was being followed by 3 or 4 ppl daily in every thread calling me a liar and fa got and my GF is a whore etc etc. Everyday. All day. Got on my nerves after awhie. I ended up getting banned from flipping out (I guess, don't rly know why).

Then I come here and the same shit is happening. First it starts w one dude. Then another. Now I have 3 or 4 just stalking me in all my threads.

I have posted more pic proof than anyone. If u don't like my life cool stay out my threads. This is my life. I don't stalk ppl in their threads. And I usually try to keep things funny. Im not stalking ppl in their threads repeating the same shit over and over and over.

I can see the end game here is gonna be the same as the last place. They are not gona stop. And it is gonna blow up. So why should I relax. They r gonna be in every thread I make calling me a liar no matter how many pics I post. And then if I post pics to try and not get called a liar then I'm bragging. Can't win.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Oh and btw this is a mma site. So there should prolly not be some skinny bitches following ppl around trying to set them off unless they gonna back up their mouth ya know? We grown men here. If u come here trying to get ppl so pissed that they Wana kill you , put some fucking gloves on or shut up

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Well let me give u a little background since u Wana call me a child. I was at the other place since 2013. Lots of friends. Everything was rly good. Then I helped bust that guy who stole 30 grand from there. The heroin addict guy. He made a new account and started stalking me. Then I helped bust shootdighter Mike who also robbed that place. I picked up a cool more stalkers who were friends of his.

I was being followed by 3 or 4 ppl daily in every thread calling me a liar and fa got and my GF is a whore etc etc. Everyday. All day. Got on my nerves after awhie. I ended up getting banned from flipping out (I guess, don't rly know why).

Then I come here and the same shit is happening. First it starts w one dude. Then another. Now I have 3 or 4 just stalking me in all my threads.

I have posted more pic proof than anyone. If u don't like my life cool stay out my threads. This is my life. I don't stalk ppl in their threads. And I usually try to keep things funny. Im not stalking ppl in their threads repeating the same shit over and over and over.

I can see the end game here is gonna be the same as the last place. They are not gona stop. And it is gonna blow up. So why should I relax. They r gonna be in every thread I make calling me a liar no matter how many pics I post. And then if I post pics to try and not get called a liar then I'm bragging. Can't win.
Dude, I have no issue with you and I've stated that multiple times before. I don't understand why you broadcast your life here, but I find it entertaining and it would be cool if you kept it up. If you had coherently read my posts you would understand that. Instead of comprehending the post at hand you go off half cocked on a mini diatribe and solidified every damn point I made.

I post my face, my kids and my wife here and I'm not afraid to do it. I have no insecurities of my abilities and know I can protect them and myself. My life is wide open here and I've damn sure posted more pictures than you. You post random tit pics and texts and provide no proof at all that they came from you and repeatedly whine and bitch when posters question you.

Stop fighting everyone here. Pick your battles, know your enemy and stab hard and true when the opportunity presents itself. Stop this needless aggression. You're not impressing anyone with your bullshit. Calm the fuck down and make some friends, from the stories you tell here it's pretty obvious you could use some.

M

member 3289

Nothing is questionable. And I had pussies like you stalking me for 6 yrs. Nothing ever came back fake. Never contradicted myself in a story nothing was ever shopped. And trust me ppl were looking. So keep it up w ur unfunny joke and ur fake ass life.
. U lie all the time on here. U act tough when u not. U act like a mod you're not. U act like u get into clubs u don't. U talk tough u can't fight. Ur whole image on here is a lie. So u decide to stalk me and call me liar. When it's you.
Don't even have to dig to find your lies. They everywhere. U known for it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dude, I have no issue with you and I've stated that multiple times before. I don't understand why you broadcast your life here, but I find it entertaining and it would be cool if you kept it up. If you had coherently read my posts you would understand that. Instead of comprehending the post at hand you go off half cocked on a mini diatribe and solidified every damn point I made.

I post my face, my kids and my wife here and I'm not afraid to do it. I have no insecurities of my abilities and know I can protect them and myself. My life is wide open here and I've damn sure posted more pictures than you. You post random tit pics and texts and provide no proof at all that they came from you and repeatedly whine and bitch when posters question you.

Stop fighting everyone here. Pick your battles, know your enemy and stab hard and true when the opportunity presents itself. Stop this needless aggression. You're not impressing anyone with your bullshit. Calm the fuck down and make some friends, from the stories you tell here it's pretty obvious you could use some.
Captain save a ho.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thats something to be proud of.
My past is my past
Lot of beautiful Hippy chicks IMO, and I didn't catch anything and nobody hit me with paternity claims
different strokes for different folks
I settled down with a talented babe shortly after that time period so that is all I have been doing the last 20 years

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
My past is my past
Lot of beautiful Hippy chicks IMO, and I didn't catch anything and nobody hit me with paternity claims
different strokes for different folks
I settled down with a talented babe shortly after that time period so that is all I have been doing the last 20 years
Some of us dont have to drug chicks to fuck them. But hey if it worked for Cosby why should you miss out.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Some of us dont have to drug chicks to fuck them. But hey if it worked for Cosby why should you miss out.
lol thats funny

my chick does no drugs(cannabis maybe twice yearly) and barely drinks
the hippy chicks were all types of loaded no doubt, wild times