Listen Gunter glieben glauten globen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I forgot you are more into passive aggressive bitch moves. You dont care but you follow me aroumd rating all my posts. Rent free in your dope soaked head
I rate everybody's posts...don't flatter yourself

Your tend to be bitter and sarcastic has no bearing on how I conduct myself or if I rate content I read...I like to Rate and give positive feedback...take it however you want, matters not to me sir

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I rate everybody's posts...don't flatter yourself

Your tend to be bitter and sarcastic has no bearing on how I conduct myself or if I rate content I read...I like to Rate and give positive feedback...take it however you want, matters not to me sir
I know 10 people on here that think you’re creepy. Like if the forum lived in a town, you’d be the pedophile.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why? So you can try and change their minds?
Nope
because I don't think you can name 10 people

maybe 4, and they are mostly trolls

Keep in mind I don't care what those who think somebody is a "creep" for posting positive content online think
I don't care one bit what they think and would certainly not try to change their mind

and equating somebody with a pedophile for hitting buttons says a lot more about you than I

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
What happened? Did you fall into your bookshelf?
I was high in town. Picking glass from a broken glass bottle. Up off the street. Then this big black guy walks over. And kicks the shards out my hands. I say stop that. And he does it again. The second time. I pushed him back with two bloody palms on his white t shirt. I was out before I hit the ground. I woke up in the back of an ambulance. One of the nurses told me. We have him. And asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said no because I am not a grass. Then I went to my dad's house. And he called the emergency team to do an assessment. Which they did. And I was sectioned from July 17 to October 18. I think they are the right dates?

I also had a photo of my face. But it was on an i phone. I don't have anymore. My face was a mess though.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was high in town. Picking glass from a broken glass bottle. Up off the street. Then this big black guy walks over. And kicks the shards out my hands. I say stop that. And he does it again. The second time. I pushed him back with two bloody palms on his white t shirt. I was out before I hit the ground. I woke up in the back of an ambulance. One of the nurses told me. We have him. And asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said no because I am not a grass. Then I went to my dad's house. And he called the emergency team to do an assessment. Which they did. And I was sectioned from July 17 to October 18. I think they are the right dates?

I also had a photo of my face. But it was on an i phone. I don't have anymore. My face was a mess though.
Why you gotta say black guy?
If a white guy slugged you, would you tell us it was a white guy?

Where's your shelf?