Gustafson Wants You To Rape One

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Alex has started his own brand of chewing tobacco. From what I can tell rape means cut or shred in Swedish.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
What a coincidence, I am marketing chewing tobacco to the Swedish market.

My brand is called Sädesvätska

And my marketing byline is

"Denna produkt är gjord för pedofiler"

T

The Big Guy

Unless they are getting raped with chewing tobacco I think you may be confused with another topic.
Thread title speaks of rape. Im pretty close to the topic. Seems you have something to hide? How many swedes have you raped?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Thread title speaks of rape. Im pretty close to the topic. Seems you have something to hide? How many swedes have you raped?
I have yet to be raped or rape a swede but Alex is kind of cute, and he must be into it if it's right there in his product.

There should be one of those ticks above the e in rape but I don't know how to do it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I doubt anyone here has raped anyone, pfft.
Buncha biiiiig talkers.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Unless they are getting raped with chewing tobacco I think you may be confused with another topic.
Well, 90% of Swedes speak English, so maybe their usage of the word to market products is evidence of cavalier attitudes towards the actual practice? And it's hard to find anything that 25% of the population engages in, so maybe they figure they can boost tobacco sales by targeting that segment specifically?

Can any Swedish member confirm if that is an accurate theory? Are you all tobacco chewing rapists, or just rapists?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Well, 90% of Swedes speak English, so maybe their usage of the word to market products is evidence of cavalier attitudes towards the actual practice? And it's hard to find anything that 25% of the population engages in, so maybe they figure they can boost tobacco sales by targeting that segment specifically?

Can any Swedish member confirm if that is an accurate theory? Are you all tobacco chewing rapists, or just rapists?
They even pronounce it funny to make it seem more civilized.

Rape: Rap A

I heard this is a popular game there too.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016

If that's the case they're all rapists because they all use it. Just spent 6ish weeks there for work and worked with them plenty over the last 4 years. It's just a way of life for them. Every male I met does it

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
If that's the case they're all rapists because they all use it. Just spent 6ish weeks there for work and worked with them plenty over the last 4 years. It's just a way of life for them. Every male I met does it
Every male you met rapes people or chews tobacco?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
That was due to the reclassification of how they count rapes. If a woman reports she has been raped by her husband every day for the past year, it is reported in the statistics as 365 rapes, elsewhere that will be considered one report of rape and go down as one crime.

Last edited: