Gustafson Wants You To Rape One

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
That was due to reclassification of how they count rapes. If a woman reports she has been raped by her husband every day for the past year, it is reported in the statistics as 365 rapes, elsewhere that will be considered one report of rape and go down as 1 crime.
pretty sure each jizz is a diff rape

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
unless you are trying to say it is her wifely duty and cannot be considered rape...
in which case i am unsure how to respond.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
unless you are trying to say it is her wifely duty and cannot be considered rape...
I think he's trying to say if 100 women are all raped by their husbands for a year each, that will add 36500 rapes to the national statistic. If those rapes are added to the national total then you divide the rapes by the number of citizens it drastically skews the statistics to show that rapes are much more likely to happen. When in reality it's just those 100 women who are in danger.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm just commenting on my understanding of why there was an explosion of reported rape in Sweden.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I think he's trying to say if 100 women are all raped by their husbands for a year each, that will add 36500 rapes to the national statistic. If those rapes are added to the national total then you divide the rapes by the number of citizens it drastically skews the statistics to show that rapes are much more likely to happen. When in reality it's just those 100 women who are in danger.
Thank you.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
i'm still not seeing why all those rapes shouldn't be counted as rapes. because it is all from the same rapist to the same victim? that's still a shit load of raping going on.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
i'm still not seeing why all those rapes shouldn't be counted as rapes. because it is all from the same rapist to the same victim? that's still a shit load of raping going on.
Let's say you have 100 women and one man in a town. That man rapes one of the women 100 times and all those rapes are added as single rape incidents to the rape statistics it would mean that women in that area have a 100 percent chance of being raped. When in reality 99 of those women had no chance of being raped but 1 woman had a 100 percent chance.

No one here is arguing that a woman was raped many times or that it could be added as single incidents, we are saying it changes the rape chance percentage to show an unrealistic representation.

Last edited:

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
glad to see him starting up a back up career plan after seeing jones finish DC

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
This is probably the most hilarious thread i read in quite some time. é or e makes up the difference between tobacco and rape.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Ah ha.

é

For all iPhone users if you hold an applicable letter the accent menu will pop up. There's also other stuff in there like this,

Æ ł ß

T

The Big Guy

Okay but for sure sweden has a rape problem. Its ranked #2 in the world for rapes and its from mass 3rd world immigration

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
"A frequently cited source when comparing Swedish rape statistics internationally is the regularly published report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), based on official statistics provided by each member state.[note 1] In 2012, Sweden had 66 cases of reported rapes per 100,000 population, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå).[238] This was unequivocally the biggest number reported to the UNODC in 2012.[239] However, widely differing legal systems, offence definitions, terminological variations, recording practices and statistical conventions makes any cross-national comparison on rape statistics difficult,[240][241][242][243] which is why the UNODC itself caution against using their figures.[239] It should also be noted that many countries do not report any rape statistics at all to the UNODC,[244] and some report very low numbers, despite studies that indicate otherwise.[245][246]

Comparison of selected countries' reported rape rates, 2012.
The Swedish police record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[240][243][247]Sweden also has a comparatively wide definition of rape.[240][241][242] This means that more sexual crimes are registered as rape than in most other countries.[241] For example, in 2005 Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider,[240][248][249][250] which led to a marked increase in reports.[251][252]Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to decrease the number of unreported cases.[240][252][253][254] For this reason, large-scale victimisation surveys have been presented by criminologists as a more reliable indicator of rape prevalence.[240][241][242] An EU-wide survey on sexual violence against women, published by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) in 2014, showed Sweden was only third highest, below Denmark and Finland[255] and a previous assessment by Brå have placed Sweden at an average level among European nations.[241]

According to the FRA study there's a strong correlation between higher levels of gender equality and disclosure of sexual violence.[255]This, and a greater willingness among Swedish women to report rape in relationships,[256] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape in Sweden, which has a long-standing tradition of gender equality policy and legislation, as well as an established women's movement,[242] and has been ranked as the number one country in sex equality.[243][257]"