General Guy dies being pressed down with knee by Minneapolis cops...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/redfishstream/status/1265708807071698945?s=19

I have had guns pointed at me multiple times by cops. Easily more than 5 separate incidents. Who in the fuck acts like that w a gun on them. If u Wana make a lot of jerky movements and yell at the top of your lungs, you get what u get.
When a cop has his gun on you, you are one wrong move from getting shot 18 times. So you chill the fuck out and figure it out later when the guns are not pointed at you.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I have had guns pointed at me multiple times by cops. Easily more than 5 separate incidents. Who in the fuck acts like that w a gun on them. If u Wana make a lot of jerky movements and yell at the top of your lungs, you get what u get.
When a cop has his gun on you, you are one wrong move from getting shot 18 times. So you chill the fuck out and figure it out later when the guns are not pointed at you.
That would be the rational thing to do. Sometimes people aren't good at controlling their emotions. Certainly doesn't help when you have people screaming at you and the officers which just elevates the tension.

I'm not saying that the guns needed to be drawn in the first place but otherwise it seemed like the cops were acting OK in regards to trying to stay calm with all of the madness going on.

Also, Granny totally fell on purpose or at least just lost balance and fell on her own.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yea you’re supposed to have your knee in the upper back area and just enough pressure to keep the suspect down. NOT put all your weight down on their neck. Another life loss to a poorly trained cop.
Poorly trained, is a poor excuse by now.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Poorly trained, is a poor excuse by now.
I don’t think his purpose was to kill the guy intentionally. It was more his pride and not having the knowledge that he was cutting off blood to the brain.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They had 2 cops there anyway.
Knee on back long enough to get the cuffs on him then stand him up.

How the fuck you gonna kneel on a dude's neck until he fucking dies?

I don't think that had much to do with poor training. I think this dude is a fucking sadist.
i got the vibe that he was just being defiant of the people telling him what to do...just power-tripping.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I don’t think his purpose was to kill the guy intentionally. It was more his pride and not having the knowledge that he was cutting off blood to the brain.
I get that. But I think there may have been emotions involved, definitely an absence of concern. What I am saying is that poor training should've been adressed years ago with countless examples now, so much that it has become the norm.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I disagree with having to have 'regular' armed people standing with police to keep them in check.

If you have to do that then your system is broken.

Like Philippines level of broken.

Maybe the answer is fixing the system instead of having to police the police?
you have a point but what if no one is willing to fix the system?

you have to take matter into your own hands

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Fuck that cop. He will be arrested unless dude died from a crack overdose. That's not even the issue at this point. We all know those cops are fucked

These trash people rioting against the treatment of criminals by committing more crimes disgusting. I honestly hope they open fire on the looters.
My issue is I can’t say rioting is fucking retarded bc I’m just a white dude and racist when I do. It’s like white people cant also agree that it’s tragic and something needs to change.

T

The Big Guy

My issue is I can’t say rioting is fucking retarded bc I’m just a white dude and racist when I do. It’s like white people cant also agree that it’s tragic and something needs to change.
I'm white too. There nothing wrong with calling out criminals

Silencing voices and white guilt is why we are in this situation. There nothing racist about facts. It's time for a revolution

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm white too. There nothing wrong with calling out criminals

Silencing voices and white guilt is why we are in this situation. There nothing racist about facts. It's time for a revolution

Would you say you have more rights or less rights in America as an average white person or an average black person?

Be interested on your take of this.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
no one feels better about this story than the dynamic duo that killed Arbery.

T

The Big Guy

Would you say you have more rights or less rights in America as an average white person or an average black person?

Equal in almost all situations. Everybody can work and succeed. A lot of people in America today think short term, dont have 1st world values and demand instant gratification. I avoid these people.

M

member 3289

Legally? Everything is the same of course.

Socially? Ermmmmm it's probably easier being a white male but there isn't a huge gap imo.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Seeing that the cop was allowed to flee to his second home in FL. His address is posted (I won't post it here).