Personal Guys, Fellow TMMACer Joemacka Needs Our Help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I've been studying for a job interview which is to take place in a month-- i.e. been laying off the sticky budz for an upcoming piss test and I feel about ready to either punch my boss in the face or rip his head off and shite down his throat. Herb is the ultimate weapon in the war against the DBA(Douche Bag Alliance). I pray that Crom keeps me on the right path. Any suggestions?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been studying for a job interview which is to take place in a month-- i.e. been laying off the sticky budz for an upcoming piss test and I feel about ready to either punch my boss in the face or rip his head off and shite down his throat. Herb is the ultimate weapon in the war against the DBA(Douche Bag Alliance). I pray that Crom keeps me on the right path. Any suggestions?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Studying for a job interview for a month?

Wtf???

All I've ever done is Google search the fuckers that I'm interviewing with to find common traits and then look for ways to blackmail them.

I've gotten a job offer for every job I've ever interviewed for.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Studying for a job interview for a month?

Wtf???

All I've ever done is Google search the fuckers that I'm interviewing with to find common traits and then look for ways to blackmail them.

I've gotten a job offer for every job I've ever interviewed for.
One of my friends in the states was starting a new job and his dad said “you’re gonna get drug tested, better ‘study’ hard for that one”

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Maybe I was being coy by saying that not smoking weed in preparation for my upcoming piss test has got me a wee bit edgy cause I really think my current boss deserves a Pele- style soccer kick in the nuts. I'm leaving my current job and the new one requires a piss test. Hope that clears it up.