Personal Guys Never_Rolled really needs our help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Dude has been super triggered by the opinion polls that have Bernie leading Trump by 7 points, but he really crossed the line with this

Broward man upset over gun control accused of threatening to kill Democratic presidential candidates

A Tamarac man upset over gun control is accused of threatening to kill prominent Democratic members of Congress, including two contenders for president.

John Kless, 49, was arrested by federal authorities Friday.

U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell of California, U.S. Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey and U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan received the messages laden with profanity and racist comments, according to an affidavit filed in federal court.

A transcript of a voicemail left on April 16 with Swalwell read in part, “The day you come after our guns … is the day you'll be dead. Along with everybody in the f**king government.”

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
And to make it even worse the writers name is Skyler Swisher. Thanks for bail guys. I'm back out and these dems are going to regret this!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Said what you're saying is he was .... Gotten_To?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Says the forum case study for TDS. How much space in that pea brain of yours does the Donald own rent free?
Oh my bad. You don't like "Well_Triggered" either?

How about "Rent_Free"?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Can’t you come up with your own lines? Are you drunk, stoned or stuck on stupid?
Mmmkay. *scratches "Rent_Free" off the list*.

How about ... Seems_Upset? Triggering or not triggering?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Mmmkay. *scratches "Rent_Free" off the list*.

How about ... Seems_Upset? Triggering or not triggering?
Do you see me post in political threads 24/7 about Trump? That would be you. Which successful conservative fucked your woman? Do I remind you of him? Of course I do. #maga

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Do you see me post in political threads 24/7 about Trump? That would be you. Which successful conservative fucked your woman? Do I remind you of him? Of course I do. #maga
At least my woman wasn't a Brazilian tranny who left me.

Big_Mad? Yeah. That fits.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
At least my woman wasn't a Brazilian tranny who left me.

Big_Mad? Yeah. That fits.
I actually left her and she probably had a bigger pair than you.

I can’t imagine how low in life you have to be to look up to Pocahontas as some sort of savior. Where did you take that wrong turn in life? I imagine you were raised by a single mother?

Oh and work on your material. Maybe PM @conor mcgregor nut hugger he can help you out with some witty lines kid.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I actually left her and she probably had a bigger pair than you.

I can’t imagine how low in life you have to be to look up to Pocahontas as some sort of savior. Where did you take that wrong turn in life? I imagine you were raised by a single mother?

Oh and work on your material. Maybe PM @conor mcgregor nut hugger he can help you out with some witty lines kid.
*Tee-Hee*

#TRIGGERED_BADLY

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Yes I’m triggered bro. Last time you made that gif and stalked EVERY post I made you were pinked. I don’t want you to get pinked as you are entertaining. I’m going to bed. Think of some good stuff and we can continue this tomorrow. If you have a block you can even PM me for some lines.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Let me know when my bitch (not Song the real bitch) is back in the thread. I had a nice sleep looking forward to a nice Easter weekend and hope everyone else does too.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Let me know when my bitch (not Song the real bitch) is back in the thread. I had a nice sleep looking forward to a nice Easter weekend and hope everyone else does too.
Still_#TRIGGERED............

or

Overnight_#TRIGGERED....

?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Still_#TRIGGERED............

or

Overnight_#TRIGGERED....

?
Come on. Come up with some good shit so we can entertain. Right now your like a wet fart. PM me for some lines if you’re short on intellect as you usually are. Tell us what Trump did to ruin your day today. You can use your EBT card now online. You should be thanking him. #maga

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Come on. Come up with some good shit so we can entertain. Right now your like a wet fart. PM me for some lines if you’re short on intellect as you usually are. Tell us what Trump did to ruin your day today. You can use your EBT card now online. You should be thanking him. #maga
More like

MEGA_TRIGGERED?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Damn this is too easy. No wonder he lost custody...