General Hallo!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bushkill Blades

Oct 25, 2016
With all the shit circling the drain over there at that other place, I figured let me stop on by here and see how my friends are doing.

Playwright, where you at homie??

Bushkill Blades

Oct 25, 2016
Hey man! Any more people banned over there?

How you doing?
I'm well! Hope you are also!

Yorkshire, toelocku and a few others are gone. Absolutely absurd. No reasons given as per usual.

I just figured I'd revamp this account before I get to work for the day. Last knives of the year! Its been a rough one. Extra grey hairs for sure. Don't even get me started on my damn tax bill lol.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
With all the shit circling the drain over there at that other place, I figured let me stop on by here and see how my friends are doing.

Playwright, where you at homie??
Hey Bro
Good to see you
Can't wait for that Trout/Bird Knife...it is on the way and I am tracking it

Bushkill Blades

Oct 25, 2016
I don't know what the rules are for selling on here, but I'm happy to extend all the same discounts to you guys that I traditionally give the otter forum.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Enjoy! I'll try to up my presence here.
your Raffles are actually the thing that keeps me checking OG the most...well that and the ridiculous train wreck conspiracy threads I like to mess around in
You are one of the best things that site has going for it by far IMO

This place is on the rise slowly but surely...reminds me of field of dreams

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
This isn't going to be one of those situations where you tell us how much you love it here, we fool around for a while, then you go back to your ex is it?