General Halloween bone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I started getting my 'ween on this week.

It's my favorite time of year and holiday. Spooooooky dooky.

What y'all do? I watch all Friday the 13th films. Also generally anything with a Halloweeny atmosphere.

?????

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I remember in HS ('96-ish) I dressed in a suit with an earpiece and sunglasses and went trick or treating with my friend. I openly carried a .22 pistol and rang doorbells saying "trick or treat" and then pointing the gun at whomever opened the door. The was Long Island.

Sigh,

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I remember wearing a Star Wars Stormtrooper mask with a winter coat on over my costume.

I also recall nearly decapitating myself by cutting across a neighbor's yard in the dark and running into one of those tree supports that's stakes wired to the tree.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
We used to watch all the early Friday the 13ths on AMC before they had 100 commercials every 10 minutes.

For about a 6-7 year stretch one of us was Jason for Halloween and we would hit the same neighborhood every year. We’d finish at my uncles in-law’s and my grandma’s every year and clean out what they had left.

If you didn’t use a pillow case then fuck your mother.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
We used to watch all the early Friday the 13ths on AMC before they had 100 commercials every 10 minutes.

For about a 6-7 year stretch one of us was Jason for Halloween and we would hit the same neighborhood every year. We’d finish at my uncles in-law’s and my grandma’s every year and clean out what they had left.

If you didn’t use a pillow case then fuck your mother.
I got a rock.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I remember wearing a Star Wars Stormtrooper mask with a winter coat on over my costume.

I also recall nearly decapitating myself by cutting across a neighbor's yard in the dark and running into one of those tree supports that's stakes wired to the tree.
I remember one of those utility pole support cables with the yellow covers taking me out at the knees. That shit doesn’t bother an 8 year old on mission for Twix. I was like the T1000.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I remember one of those utility pole support cables with the yellow covers taking me out at the knees. That shit doesn’t bother an 8 year old on mission for Twix. I was like the T1000.
The older kids in the neighborhood would catch up the younger kids and make them give up candy. Not always all of it, though there were "Go back and start over" bullys.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This one year there was a tall dude dressed as Michael Myers who was walking up and down the middle of the street carrying a huge knife. He was totally in character. Head straight ahead - slow walk. Wasn't collecting candy or talking to anyone - just walking.

Very effective in freaking everyone out.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
This one year there was a tall dude dressed as Michael Myers who was walking up and down the middle of the street carrying a huge knife. He was totally in character. Head straight ahead - slow walk. Wasn't collecting candy or talking to anyone - just walking.

Very effective in freaking everyone out.
Fucking awesome. When I was a kid people did that sort of stuff to spook out trick or treaters, it was great!

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
The new tradition in the Scallop house is to watch this gem of a movie. 341D23AC-5E95-416F-B683-4C5987C787D6.jpegInsane cast, and if you just let go and play along, it’s so fucking funny.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018