General Hamas renews tensions with rocket attacks on Tel Aviv

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Teens suspected of Temple Mount arson say they wanted to harm Israeli police officer who provoked worshipers

I was at the Temple Mount a few weeks ago, the day after Palestinian Muslims were arrested for inciting a riot and they locked it down for entry.
The Muslim instigators thought it'd be wise to then burn tires around the area to force people away, which really stunk(literally).
Some prayer carpets were pushed out several feet to make navigation difficult; it felt like they were looking to start something with anyone.

Jan 21, 2015
Teens suspected of Temple Mount arson say they wanted to harm Israeli police officer who provoked worshipers

I was at the Temple Mount a few weeks ago, the day after Palestinian Muslims were arrested for inciting a riot and they locked it down for entry.
The Muslim instigators thought it'd be wise to then burn tires around the area to force people away, which really stunk(literally).
Some prayer carpets were pushed out several feet to make navigation difficult; it felt like they were looking to start something with anyone.
Amazing. Thanks for your continued updates/insights from your travels

WAR Sparkuri

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Wait why you ever there?

Selling rockets?

Jan 21, 2015
Sparkuri helping bring that Revelationz/Messiah
:D

I will watch related news more closely now, see if we catch a glimpse of him in strategic action footages

Flash us a sign or something mang so we know its you

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sparkuri helping bring that Revelationz/Messiah
:D

I will watch related news more closely now, see if we catch a glimpse of him in strategic action footages

Flash us a sign or something mang so we know its you
Get a black eye and flash your nob, Galt style