General Happy 244th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
tang @Vagabond and/or Simpleman @Simpleman tell me about your level of discipline before and after becoming a Marine. I always find this interesting to hear
I can definitely suck it up more than ever, physically and mentally.
my level of attention to detail and creativeness to improvise went through the roof.
Uber dedication to get something done.

oh! And cleaning. I’ve become a master at cleaning. That’s the most useful thing that I can apply to real life. My house is spotless!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
my level of attention to detail and creativeness to improvise went through the roof.

oh! And cleaning. I’ve become a master at cleaning. That’s the most useful thing that I can apply to real life. My house is spotless!
Navy here. My level of cleaning is grotesque. I fucken hate it. Personal cleanliness is American psycho level tho. I moisturize and all that shit

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

All of this. I will add that my attention to detail is on an OCD level.

People also dont understand that if you give us a task or ask us to do something; we will complete it regardless of peoples thoughts or emotions. We dont take it or make it personal even though others may. I have a job to do; you only have two options: help or get the fuck out of the way.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fwiw, some of the Dallas cowboys have USMC stickers on their helmets today. There might be more branches but fuck those guys :)

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
All of this. I will add that my attention to detail is on an OCD level.

People also dont understand that if you give us a task or ask us to do something; we will complete it regardless of peoples thoughts or emotions. We dont take it or make it personal even though others may. I have a job to do; you only have two options: help or get the fuck out of the way.
also want to add, preparation.

Prepare for every possible situation and being ready to face whatever obstacle.