Lifestyle Happy 4th of July fuckers!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I love playing with explosives, but what I look forward to more is the Nathan's Hot Dog eating competition. Joey Chestnut holds the record with 72, and says hes aiming for 75 this year. I can't imagine eating 25 pounds of hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes, but I look forward to watching.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I love playing with explosives, but what I look forward to more is the Nathan's Hot Dog eating competition. Joey Chestnut holds the record with 72, and says hes aiming for 75 this year. I can't imagine eating 25 pounds of hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes, but I look forward to watching.
Its going to be hard to watch that tomorrow with the massive hangover I am planning on having.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Chestnut angers me. I mean he's a hell of an athlete and trains hard (his svelte structure show that), but Matt stonie is the man! Kobiyashi is right behind stonie in awesomeness, imo. Chestnut just doesn't do it for me like the LA Beast, black widow or crazy legs conte.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I agree to an extent. I've never heard a rational explanation as to why they fucked over kobayashi.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I lit all my shit off on Saturday.

I only buy the artillery shells. If I could, I'd only get the loudest ones but the kids and the women like the colors, so I buy artillery shells with the colorful reports. I was pretty impressed - they were big. But I also got 6 loud ass mortars and lit them off randomly during my "show". Those fuckers were LOUD, and they were so bright it "burned" your retina. You could still see the flash for a good minute or two after you looked away.

"Stop lighting those off!" were the shouts from the women.
"FUCK YEAH!" were the shouts from the men.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I lit all my shit off on Saturday.

I only buy the artillery shells. If I could, I'd only get the loudest ones but the kids and the women like the colors, so I buy artillery shells with the colorful reports. I was pretty impressed - they were big. But I also got 6 loud ass mortars and lit them off randomly during my "show". Those fuckers were LOUD, and they were so bright it "burned" your retina. You could still see the flash for a good minute or two after you looked away.

"Stop lighting those off!" were the shouts from the women.
"FUCK YEAH!" were the shouts from the men.

Do you buy the pre packaged stuff? Or buy everything separate?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Do you buy the pre packaged stuff? Or buy everything separate?
I bought 2 packs.
Mine were a 6 pack of mortars with a fiberglass tube.
Then the colorful ones - which were still pretty loud - were a box of 24 mortars with 4 fiberglass tubes.

So if I was so inclined - which I was - I could fire off 5 mortars at once.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I bought 2 packs.
Mine were a 6 pack of mortars with a fiberglass tube.
Then the colorful ones - which were still pretty loud - were a box of 24 mortars with 4 fiberglass tubes.

So if I was so inclined - which I was - I could fire off 5 mortars at once.
So what are you going to do tonight?