General Happy 4th of July weekend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Felt so good celebrating my actual freedom on Canada day yesterday. you Yanks will never understand, especially as your supreme court whittles away your rights.

I wish you the best.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It's been oddly fireworks free around here. People are usually popping off bottle rockets, M-80's, and jumping jacks for a month before and after.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's been oddly fireworks free around here. People are usually popping off bottle rockets, M-80's, and jumping jacks for a month before and after.
My coworkers used to love to talk shit to me leading up to the 4th, I'd remind them England is smaller than Arizona and captured thier whole stupid country.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
M

member 1013

Yeah, the person who was fined $1133 yesterday by Canadian authorities for writing FREE TAMARA in chalk is enjoying his freedoms there too.

Trudeau is a great guy.

View: https://youtu.be/sIwnTZp9Ao0
so good to see Ottawa not letting those chuckleheads ruin Canada day for everyone else. they tried choking cops at the war memorial yesterday and got spanked. warms all of our hearts.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I used to love putting a jumping jack in a slingshot, have a friend light the fuse, and fire it into the air.

They do fun things when they start spinning around up there, you never know where they'll land

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Happy 4th, have some fun and be safe

Just boned out and cubed a whole leg of lamb(8.1 lbs)

Kebabs again

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
We've given so many independence days around the world.

It fairly warms the cockles of my heart to see you all so happy.

Enjoy!