General Happy 4th of July weekend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
My eldest daughter told me her friend is on a family vacation. This girl and all her cousins are st the beach all wearing black in some sort of naive protest against July 4th. This is virtue signaling at its finest for the sake of social media.

My daughter was annoyed but I told her not to get frustrated, rather to be happy and even grateful about it. To live in a nation where you choose to wear what they want, have the ability to stand up for whatever causes they believe in, and to be so spoiled with rights that they can even take them for granted, is a testament to how good they have it. Ignorance is bliss, and in this case it is only possible as a result of living in a free society that has flourished for generations.

The United States is far from perfect but I’m proud to be an American and I’m thankful for the clarity to see why. Happy Independence Day!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Smokey fireworks just upwind of my current location

I am reporting heavy smoke at this location

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Before I became epileptic I used to fucking love fireworks.

Especially the ones near the finale that go up, flash brightly, and make a chest thumping bang.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Before I became epileptic I used to fucking love fireworks.

Especially the ones near the finale that go up, flash brightly, and make a chest thumping bang.
When I was a kid around 13 the school did a trip to France, I wasn't allowed to go, but my buddy went, he purchased some bangers, not the little ones, they were like sticks of dynamite. That was fun until we ran out.