NSFW Happy birthday, Eiza González!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I don’t know if you post here but if you do...

Hello Eiza, my name is Sex Chicken. I’m a 44 year old Canadian man.

I've long fantasized about meeting a woman on this forum. Because the truth of the matter for me is, watching MMA and posting about it comes first, and relationships come second and not a lot of women understand that.

When I’m not watching UFCs I enjoy writing poetry, jet skiing, and writing poems about Jet skiing. I also like getting jerked off in hot tubs. If any of this interests you, PM me.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I don’t know if you post here but if you do...

Hello Eiza, my name is Sex Chicken. I’m a 44 year old Canadian man.

I've long fantasized about meeting a woman on this forum. Because the truth of the matter for me is, watching MMA and posting about it comes first, and relationships come second and not a lot of women understand that.

When I’m not watching UFCs I enjoy writing poetry, jet skiing, and writing poems about Jet skiing. I also like getting jerked off in hot tubs. If any of this interests you, PM me.

Do you like Pina Coladas?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
And getting caught in the rain...

I only found out recently what that song meant.

It's a married couple both cheating on each other with themselves.

He reads her lonely heart message in a paper and thinks she's perfect. They arrange to meet in a bar and whaddya know?

It turns out they are perfect for each other after all.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I only found out recently what that song meant.

It's a married couple both cheating on each other with themselves.

He reads her lonely heart message in a paper and thinks she's perfect. They arrange to meet in a bar and whaddya know?

It turns out they are perfect for each other after all.
In reality they'd both be pissed at each other and get into a huge fight at the bar.