Happy Birthday Galanis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Yo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROSEPH!!

The big what, 27?

Anyways I know you were bumming about today perhaps sucking, just wanted to say you're an awesome dude and a great dude. My old colleague was an awesome dude in that he could pull almost any chick, but he wasn't great as he was kinda of a dick. You're awesome AND great.

I know it might feel weird to be cool as shit and not be the life of the party even on your birthday, but it's more of a reflection of the world and how it is now, not you. I'm the shit and except for my sons I got like 2 phone calls and no presents on my bday. Sucked, but I realized I hadn't been hanging out with anyone nor did I tell anyone that some sorta plans would've been nice.

Anyways, hope your day rocked, and if it didn't, future days will.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
happy birthday bro.you make bad ass threads and have a great passion for mma. your a good guy in my books

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir, I won't even begin to try to top anything that has already been posted............I gatz no game compared to some of these guy's and gal's....enjoy!

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Thank you guys very much. Appreciate it more than I can put into words. Perhaps I should've checked this earlier to help brighten up the day. If only you guys all lived around here, I would be pretty content.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Well, you seem like a good man to me and from your posts remind me of, well, me a bit.........give a lot, but don't get much back. Sh-t will come back around my friend, don't worry. If you are ever in England, let me know and I'll put you up in place to stay and buy you drinks..........

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

Try to lower your expectations and think more about yourself instead of others, that's some kind of taking care too
take care of yourself in both mental and physical ways. zero in on to positive people, not those freeloaders which you can get 100's of them.
write down the things you could do, even you are disabled/injured
Do you have neighbors nearby?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Try to lower your expectations and think more about yourself instead of others, that's some kind of taking care too
take care of yourself in both mental and physical ways. zero in on to positive people, not those freeloaders which you can get 100's of them.
Do you have neighbors nearby?
agree with this good advice.......without going into a 20 page explanation i have had many "user" type friends and you don't need them, focus on yourself and what can make you happy without them...............

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Not to make you feel guilty after how shitty you're feeling, but I think we both know I have tried to get your ph# so I can strike up a casual chat now and again as well as have called you on your birthday.

You're not weird or abnormal by the way. You're going through some real shit that would make any regular sane person question their future. Just try to find a way to think positive. Everytime you see yourself dwelling on something negative, force yourself to think about something positive.

Also, do what you need to as far as what's best for you, but personally I see coming to the mma message boards as a stress reliever and an outlet.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not sure if you saw my post in your other thread about hating birthdays, but the main reason I started my tradition is because my buds were way to involved in trying to get me on board with their birthday plans for me, and I wasn't into all that shit. I never feel guilty about answering phone calls, posts, emails or anything before I'm in the mood, and I take shit for it all the time. I just tell them straight up, "nothing personal, it's not just you I ignored last night," or whatever. I even made a thread here a few weeks ago with a video with a bunch of the voicemail messages people have left me giving me shit for never answering their calls. Well, when it comes to my birthday..........there has to be a world catastrophe for me to take anybody's phone call, or allow them into my plan.

Get out of your head dude, relax. Play by your own rules and do it without the guilty conscience. I personally love it when I know someone is home but they aren't answering my calls, and I don't take it personally, I just take it as though they are quite like me in that regard and they will get back to me when they have the time or energy, and by then I will likely be tired and I'll ignore them, lol!

Anyways, you're one of the best posters around. Enjoy your own company all the time, and enjoy the company of others when you feel like it. Life is awesome that way, we get to create our own way when it comes right down to it.........and as long as you're totally comfortable with being that way, it doesn't even come off as dickish when you are explaining to everybody else in such a matter of fact way, with a laugh "sorry, I'm kind of a dick, but I just wasn't up do doing something with you last night, and I wasn't even up to answering the phone so I just laid there on the couch wishing it would stop ringing because you were interrupting my sports highlights." Then tell them "Please, don't let it stop you from trying again soon, lol!"

I may have gone off topic now with my long rant, but what I was getting from your posts was that you need to be alone and you feel guilty for not being available or responding to everybody and their brother. I am very much that way, only like I said, I don't allow the guilt to settle in. I fucking LOVE my solitude and self dates. I'm the best friend I've ever had!

FYI - No need to respond, I get that you are over this subject. If I were you I would totally blow me off with this post.........it's could training on that 'no guilt' thing. Besides, I just wanted to join your long rant party!