Personal Happy Birthday @TryhardNobody

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Really?
We have something in common you low-life two-flushing 3-bit 4-eyed cock sucking sack-a-ja-wea.
I hope you get AIDS and I outlive by at l
east one hep c liver cycle you 2-timing cork-sucking fargan icehole. I hope the coroner puts your bells in a sling .

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Really?
We have something in common you low-life two-flushing 3-bit 4-eyed cock sucking sack-a-ja-wea.
east one hep c liver cycle you 2-timing cork-sucking fargan icehole. I hope the coroner puts your bells in a sling .
It's your birthday also sparkuri @sparkuri ?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Really?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I am gonna have to figure out how to remove my birthday from here. I don't have it on my FB. Not a fan of this stuff. But thanks I guess :/

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am gonna have to figure out how to remove my birthday from here. I don't have it on my FB. Not a fan of this stuff. But thanks I guess :/
change it to some random date...easy

I had mine in as some random day and these dudes still celebrated it with a vengeance

u can make your entire profile unviewable...or make the profile entirely false

its all under privacy when you start clicking on your avatar and SN

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Burn in heck(ll) you mothersucking baby-smashing mimosa drinkin' toilet scrubbing teenage daydream.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Look, as many will tell you I'm probably the most compassionate member of this forum

But two people with the same birthday on the internet??

I'm sorry but one of you has to die. Winner can claim the date as thier birthday and date of ultimate victory.

Pride rules on a trampoline, 4 rounds