General Happy Canada Day!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Blast

Fagguette
Feb 10, 2024
Country is fucked due to the homeless and all of the raghead fucks leeching off of our government. Trudeau can suck off a gun and also Tim Hortons and Walmart can fuck right off for employing all of these pieces of shit. Can’t speak English, lots are here illegally, don’t respect our country or culture.

I’m a redneck and I love Canada but we need to polish up our guns and force change.

I’m eating both pork and beef ribs because I’m sure those brown bastards think it’s wrong. Fuck’em. If this is racist, and it is, I don’t care. They are literally trying to change our country with our governments help. Fuck. That.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
happy canada day to all the old stock white canadians . the rest can get the fuck out and go back to the third world shitholes they came from. the demographic replacement here is out of control. in the last 5 years they have imported millions of low skill indians . they are everywhere like fucking cockroaches . you dont see white people working in any service industry job anywhere anymore . i dont know where they thinkl white kids are supposed to work when the jobs traditionally taken by teens and young people are occupied by a 30 year old pajeet who cant speak english and got here 2 weeks ago . even normies are starting to notice and say super racist shit these days . this country on on its way to the post national kalergi state that trudeau always wanted it to be . canada aint canada anymore

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Being from New Hampshire it's like we're cousins
Happy Birthday Canada Thanks for everything you do

Happy Birthday Canada!