Lifestyle Happy Friday, we made it.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
I just sent my mommy flowers over the intranets. I put the wrong address in so I called the company and straightened it out.

Good day and phones are incredible. So neat and useful when you’re a tarded and put the street address number as the house number. What a dodo bird.

Hi, @Lars I hope you are well.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I work 98 hours a week every week

I make $64 dollars an hour

I make $6800 USD a week with bonus and before taxes

If I wanted to work part time for 40 hours a week I could easily do that

But I strive for better
What type of job do you have? What state?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
i've lost all track of days. I only know if it's a Pants day or a No Pants day.

if I go to the lab tomorrow, it'll be a Pants day. probably.
Pretty much the same. All the days are running together at this point. I did have to put on a real shirt so I could do a go to meeting this morning. That hasn't happened for a while.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wow
The lawn maintence session went far better than expected. My new weedeater (80V electric, of course) only took, per the manual, up to .08 inch line. Anyone who knows anything about anything knows this is not sufficient for edging concrete. So I decided to be a bit of a bad boy and go against the rules. I tossed some .095 inch line in that bitch and it was a pleasant experience.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Wow
The lawn maintence session went far better than expected. My new weedeater (80V electric, of course) only took, per the manual, up to .08 inch line. Anyone who knows anything about anything knows this is not sufficient for edging concrete. So I decided to be a bit of a bad boy and go against the rules. I tossed some .095 inch line in that bitch and it was a pleasant experience.
Seems like the bigger string could cause your battery to drain faster, or be harder on your engine and lead to buying a new one sooner.

Some would say size doesn't matter.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seems like the bigger string could cause your battery to drain faster, or be harder on your engine and lead to buying a new one sooner.

Some would say size doesn't matter.
The battery has enough juice, and I hear you on the motor. If it fails it will definitely be with .08 inch line in it.