Lifestyle Happy National Beer Day!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Gosh darn it it's cocktail and wine night tonight. I shall have to delay till tomorrow brunch.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
He drinks 40's
I haven't drank a 40 since I was 18. Svedka and Sprite Zeros is my drink of choice, along with the occasional Coors Light ot Lagunitas Lil Sumpin from time to time.

And also Xingu, when I can find it.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
First. the 40s were bought at drive thru liquor stores in Massilion Ohio. Hauler @Alco Hauler can testify that these actually exist.

Next, the first day I met up with my friend who had moved there, I hooked up with a cute, albeit a little chubby, but still cute, chick. We got really close, really quick. Then as we were at a gathering in a neutral faction's home, we ended up in a compromising position in - hate to say it, but a young child's bedroom. I HAD NO IDEA SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND. But she did. And he walked in on us.

As the boyfriend was a friend of my friend who I was visiting, it made for an awkward week. But after we all partook in home invasion and burglary, everything was good.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
First. the 40s were bought at drive thru liquor stores in Massilion Ohio. Hauler @Alco Hauler can testify that these actually exist.

Next, the first day I met up with my friend who had moved there, I hooked up with a cute, albeit a little chubby, but still cute, chick. We got really close, really quick. Then as we were at a gathering in a neutral faction's home, we ended up in a compromising position in - hate to say it, but a young child's bedroom. I HAD NO IDEA SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND. But she did. And he walked in on us.

As the boyfriend was a friend of my friend who I was visiting, it made for an awkward week. But after we all partook in home invasion and burglary, everything was good.
You were drinking 40's and you hooked up with a girl. No need to elaborate on her heft, it is assumed globally that she is rotund.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I have been drinking 3 dollar beer all day drafts are half off for beer day and the long beach grand prix.