General Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Any St. Patrick’s Day festivities last night or today TMMACers? We hosted our annual party last night. I tried to scale it back a bit this year. We had about 50 people instead of the usual 70-80, so it was much more manageable. The whole house was decked out, we had tons of food and alcohol in every room, and I made an 8 hour playlist (3 hours traditional Celtic music, 5 hours of party music, heavy on the 90’s hip hop). It was a blast.

T

The Big Guy

Cinco de mayo is a real holiday not this bullshit with midgets running wild. Ill lay around and drink whiskey til i piss myself

Viva la mexico

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Nothing SPD related for me yesterday. I had to work from 6:30-2:00, and then went to see my brother play a gig (SXSW is going on in Austin). It was kind of wild, the shows we saw yesterday were in a “ghost town”, which were essentially fake buildings and sets for filming westerns and shit like that. It was pretty cool for the kids, and apparently they filmed part of the latest season of West World there. I was exhausted after that, so I ate some weed candy and had a couple stoots of bourbon a passed out.

So no SPD festivity’s yesterday, but my birthday is the 18th, so SPD has always been a good time to go out and celebrate :).

You have a beautiful house man, and you seem to know how to throw a party - nice work! How’s your head feeling today? Lol

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Nothing SPD related for me yesterday. I had to work from 6:30-2:00, and then went to see my brother play a gig (SXSW is going on in Austin). It was kind of wild, the shows we saw yesterday were in a “ghost town”, which were essentially fake buildings and sets for filming westerns and shit like that. It was pretty cool for the kids, and apparently they filmed part of the latest season of West World there. I was exhausted after that, so I ate some weed candy and had a couple stoots of bourbon a passed out.

So no SPD festivity’s yesterday, but my birthday is the 18th, so SPD has always been a good time to go out and celebrate :).

You have a beautiful house man, and you seem to know how to throw a party - nice work! How’s your head feeling today? Lol
That ghost town scene sounds awesome. Happy early birthday!! My head is actually doing better than I expected. After the party I hit my pen and went to town on the leftovers, so I think that saved me from a killer hangover!

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
That ghost town scene sounds awesome. Happy early birthday!! My head is actually doing better than I expected. After the party I hit my pen and went to town on the leftovers, so I think that saved me from a killer hangover!
Thanks man! Good job avoiding the hangover hah

The ghost town was pretty cool, we didn’t really know what to expect. But they had live music going all day, and killer burgers and beer. And a bunch of people were dressed up as cowboys too. If interested, here’s a few pics:
J. Lorraine Ghost Town Manor Austin

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Any St. Patrick’s Day festivities last night or today TMMACers? We hosted our annual party last night. I tried to scale it back a bit this year. We had about 50 people instead of the usual 70-80, so it was much more manageable. The whole house was decked out, we had tons of food and alcohol in every room, and I made an 8 hour playlist (3 hours traditional Celtic music, 5 hours of party music, heavy on the 90’s hip hop). It was a blast.

damn u go all out bro
well played
have a great day

M

member 3289

Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz how did you and your wife decide which 20-30 from last year you wouldn't invite to this year's party?

The 20-30 fattest so that you'd save money on food and beer?

The 20-30 ugliest because you didn't want them shitting up your social media photos?

Or the 20-30 biggest douchebags (for obvious reasons)?

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz how did you and your wife decide which 20-30 from last year you wouldn't invite to this year's party?

The 20-30 fattest so that you'd save money on food and beer?

The 20-30 ugliest because you didn't want them shitting up your social media photos?

Or the 20-30 biggest douchebags (for obvious reasons)?
Our litmus test was whether they would be allowed into Liv or not.