Happy Thanksgiving from Louisiana via The Wetlands GC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Back at ya homie. Headed to the in-laws in an hour for some grub & family time. Hope everyone has an awesome day.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I wish I was down there in Louisiana, to play 18 with ya and share a couple cold beers. Break about an 82 off on that ass and make you humble. That's how I roll.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Lol dude, believe me, I'm simply here for the beer and practice. I don't have a set of wedges yet, so imagine my short game haha

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just giving you shit brother. Just giving you a glimpse of the shit talk that goes down on our annual golf trip to Myrtle Beach. 12-16 of us for a week and I am relentless, as are most of the others. I literally talk shit from the time I wake up until I go to bed, every day, for the entire week lol. There's 8-10 guys that beat me on a regular basis, and I just don't give a fuck. I get straight in their asses from the word go lol. Throwing money down on the tee boxes at their feet, daring them to take a bet that they hit their tee shot out of bounds...or I beat them on that hole.

Hell, one year we played a game where the person with the highest score on each hole, had to stand at the very back of the tee box while everyone else hit. It was hilarious because some of the tee boxes down there are like 50-60 yards long.

Another year we played a game where the winner of a hole got to take a club from anyone's bag in the foursome and that person couldn't get the club back until they won a hole. At one point in that round, I was missing my driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, and putter lol.