General Happy World Mental Health Day!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Just wanna say to everyone here happy World Mental Health Day. I hope you're all doing well and, if not, feel free to speak up in here.

As someone with depression and anxiety, I highly value when days like these are publicised. Today's especially great since Im not having the best day mentally myself, but that's another story.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Just wanna say to everyone here happy World Mental Health Day. I hope you're all doing well and, if not, feel free to speak up in here.

As someone with depression and anxiety, I highly value when days like these are publicised. Today's especially great since Im not having the best day mentally myself, but that's another story.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well, my oldest is banging her head on the wall screaming at me at the top of her lungs for help, swallowing pills and crying.
Just stabbed herself with an old fountain pen.
Things are looking up.
Sounds like she's ready to flush, ttyl

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Well, my oldest is banging her head on the wall screaming at me at the top of her lungs for help, swallowing pills and crying.
Things are looking up.
Oh dear.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016

Thanks BrunoMcGyver @BrunoMcGyver you too man.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Things are looking up.
Stay patient mate. It must hurt so much seeing her go through all of that, but if she's screaming for help then I would say that a part of her genuinely wants that help. It might just take a while for that part of her to be more prominent.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don’t know how I missed this thread on Thursday, but thank you for posting it BrunoMcGyver @BrunoMcGyver ! I too have battled anxiety and depression for a while now. There are good days and bad ones, but I’m grateful for all the tools I have learned to employ to help me along. I am very open about my diagnoses as I think the more people talk about it, the less taboo the topic becomes, and the easier it will be for others to take steps to get help.
I am always here for anyone who needs to talk.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I don’t know how I missed this thread on Thursday, but thank you for posting it BrunoMcGyver @BrunoMcGyver ! I too have battled anxiety and depression for a while now. There are good days and bad ones, but I’m grateful for all the tools I have learned to employ to help me along. I am very open about my diagnoses as I think the more people talk about it, the less taboo the topic becomes, and the easier it will be for others to take steps to get help.
I am always here for anyone who needs to talk.
Agree mate. Mental illness is a real thing and it seems more and more are recognising it, which is great!