Hard to believe this was Mark Wahlberg

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I know we all have our younger days, but this makes Robbie laugh....

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
op i have to ask, what were you doing when you stumbled upon this and decided to post it?

Like I know I wouldn't just randomly think, "hey, I wonder what I can find about Mark Wahlburg from the 90's"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can't see link because it's situated in line of my eye that Marky mark blinded in a hate crime. Hopefully it's a link of h laying down his pointy hat and asking for peace

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
op i have to ask, what were you doing when you stumbled upon this and decided to post it?

Like I know I wouldn't just randomly think, "hey, I wonder what I can find about Mark Wahlburg from the 90's"
Was going through some old pearl jam "unplugged" videos and the Jeremy live performance from whatever TV awards came up and this gem off a video was sitting at the top of the recommendations......

Loran

Lurker
Jun 5, 2015
It's really funny to see Wahlberg at his young age. But damn, how many things he did to become such famous and rich as he now? He was rappуr, actor, bodybuilder... That's really cool. Now he is one of the richest actors in Hollywood (yep, Mark Wahlberg net worth is $200 million) and he constantly stars in various blockbusters. Nice job, Marky:cool: