Hardy promises to knockout Fury, Joshua, and Wilder after MMA run is over

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Greg Hardy isn’t just looking to take the MMA world by storm. The former NFL star also has his sights set on a crossover into the sport of boxing.

Hardy, who meets heavyweight veteran Marcin Tybura tomorrow night (Sat., Dec. 19, 2020) at UFC Vegas 17 live on ESPN+ from inside UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada, has set the bar high for his MMA career. The 32-year-old fighter believes he’ll fight his way to the top of the division and an eventual title shot, but the fun isn’t going to stop there.

According to Hardy, who has produced a 4-2 (1 NC) record since making his Octagon debut just two years ago, he’s already thinking about testing his skill inside of a boxing ring. Hardy will have to finish his business as a member of UFC first, but the athletically-gifted heavyweight is hoping he can one day get his hands on the likes of boxing standouts Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, and Deontay Wilder.

“After I get done shutting this down, handling my MMA business, I want to venture into the boxing realm,” Hardy told reporters earlier this week. “I’m trying to holler at Dana (White). Hopefully, we can get some fights in the Zuffa Boxing world, Top Rank, Al Haymon – somebody come holler at this dude because I definitely want to go over there and knock out ‘The Gypsy King,’ make light work of that English cat Joshua, or whatever it is, ‘Cry-baby Bomber.’ We’ll knock all those guys out, man

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I swear I've seen this already, I was thinking about it earlier. Good to see the dickhead get a few whacks imo. I think the ref let it go on purpose

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also that UFC fighter with green hair who's name I forgot is a nonce.

I'm gonna get this post and the last in a screenshot in case the else deletes me.

Hermes Franca, that's the cunt

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
A piece of trash human AND a comedian?!?! Is there anything this guy can’t do?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
He should actually switch to boxing. Would he beat Fury/Wilder/AJ? Of course not. Could he rack up enough wins over cans and get himself into a money fight? I think so. His hands are starting to look pretty good and his chin seems solid. It's clear that his cardio and lack of ground game is a major problem in MMA and he will continue to get exposed. He will also escape the grasp of USADA, which will give him more room to get on some gear.

Dipshits who don't actually know anything about boxing severely overestimate the depth of HW boxing because they think it makes them sound smart. In reality it is as deep as a puddle of piss. Jarrell Miller got himself in position to fight AJ and this was a guy getting tooled up by a 40-year-old shot Cro Cop that he outweighed by 40 pounds in K1.

Of course, the cardio issue could still follow Hardy to boxing, but without the drain of grappling and no regular USADA, he would have a better chance of managing it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He should actually switch to boxing. Would he beat Fury/Wilder/AJ? Of course not. Could he rack up enough wins over cans and get himself into a money fight? I think so. His hands are starting to look pretty good and his chin seems solid. It's clear that his cardio and lack of ground game is a major problem in MMA and he will continue to get exposed. He will also escape the grasp of USADA, which will give him more room to get on some gear.

Dipshits who don't actually know anything about boxing severely overestimate the depth of HW boxing because they think it makes them sound smart. In reality it is as deep as a puddle of piss. Jarrell Miller got himself in position to fight AJ and this was a guy getting tooled up by a 40-year-old shot Cro Cop that he outweighed by 40 pounds in K1.

Of course, the cardio issue could still follow Hardy to boxing, but without the drain of grappling and no regular USADA, he would have a better chance of managing it.
When you don't add in all of your outlandish hyperbole and name calling you make some really good points. Good job, sport.