Has anyone become more type "B" personality?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

I've been told recently I'm SO type A, and I just looked it up and they die faster.
Generally I don't buy all the "type" crap, but believe there has to be some level of truth to these things.
Obviously nerds have all the money, and seem passive. But they live longer.
So I want to be more of a B. Nicer, richer, smarter, less idealistic, not so handsome/strong/athletic, etc.
Now for the latter(lah dee dah), I know I just have to do nothing. But what about less stressing over stuff and thinking about everything?
Basically I want to sleep at night without taking horse tranquilizers, and I want to be more thoughtful and tactful with people.
Anyone have a flash drive with this program on it?
Being crippled calms you down a lot. I don't recommend it however.

Feb 28, 2015
Meditation. It seriously is a huge benefit to learning the skill of getting out of your own head and shifting your perspective. It's a practice and there is no perfection but it is an invaluable tool.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not sure I agree with these generalisations of type A or type B...but I think they are interchangeable, I am still highly ambitious but not for money, fuck money, I've worked many years in London, earned fantastically, lived expensively and it is all materialistic bullshit, it took introspection for me to really understand what makes me happy.

Now, years later, I work in academia, I spend most of my time by the coast, I write, I read, I regularly volunteer at the homeless shelter in town, and i earn enough to live well but have no need to flaunt it, and i've never been happier.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I have the best of both worlds,,have money, nice, seem passive but can be a major prick if necessary, have a pretty wife and and last but not least, am extremely good looking....:)

P

Punch

i know i shouldn't laugh, but with your sense of humor, i can picture you saying that. lol
you aren't still hurt from that, are you?
I have been putting off a double spinal fusion surgery i need. I have my L4 and L5 discs shredded. It's a daily battle with pain management, but i get it done. :)

P

Punch

That's what's up. Look I didn't even ask about what kind of legal dope you get. I like you.
They give me a lot of pills, but i hate pills. I almost got hooked on opiates for the first year. Broke that shit off. I'd just rather smoke grass, because it helps with the pain and i can still function somewhat. I've been dry for closing on a month now though. :(

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They give me a lot of pills, but i hate pills. I almost got hooked on opiates for the first year. Broke that shit off. I'd just rather smoke grass, because it helps with the pain and i can still function somewhat. I've been dry for closing on a month now though. :(
Where are you geographically

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Never chase the pain. Got to stay ahead of it. Pill addiction is a myth perpetrated by the FBI so that they don't lose out on their illegal drug trafficking operations. Come to me Friend. Bring your pills with you. Let's talk.

P

Punch

Where at in NC? I pass thru there 2-3 times a year on business and/or vacations, and would like to buy you dinner my man.
That's very generous of you. I accept. I'll send you a pm. By the way, if anyone ever is going to roll through NC, shoot me a pm. I'm always down to kick it with good people. :)