Has anyone else noticed Rogan's nose job?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015

Some things that came out of Rogan's nose after surgery, I thought they might be helpful.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
There is no coverup for a nosejob. Dude had a horribly deviated septum and posted tons of videos of the aftermath, including the crazy cleanup he had to do after the surgery.. where he had to stick that insane water hose thing up his nose, the massive amounts of bloody boogers that came out etc.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
And Rogan had 3 pro kickboxing fights. They were in a one night tournament in Massachusetts. He won the first 2 fights and got knocked out in the final. He talks about this in an interview he did with Crooklyn @Crooklyn a few years ago and has mentioned it in the podcast. I can find a link if anyone needs it. I can also personally confirm this because I live in the same area Rogan competed in during his martial arts career and have met a few people who either trained TKD or kickboxing with him in the 80s. After getting knocked out in the kickboxing match he realized he had to work way too much on his boxing and that kickboxing (not TKD, kickboxing) wasn't for him and wasn't good for his brain. So he retired.

Last edited:

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Also just to clear up the other thing. Rogan has openly admitted to using TRT and HGH. Not only in several articles, but he said it outright in those exact terms on a podcast he did with Andy Dick

people can hate Rogan all they want, but the guy is not a liar and he's not full of shit. I respect him for that