hater thread #34: will Jones now take a risky fight at HW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Dana must be cracking up about Jon's reaction to the Khabib p4p situation. his ego is going nuts. I'm just going to say it, for someone who claims to be a Christian, this vanity and lust for recognition is not pretty. whatever.

as Jones seems to want to prove himself more than at any other point in the last 5 years, can't help but wonder if this will affect the matchmaking.

do you think he'll take a tough fight? who do you think is a decent fit?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I actually think it's the other way around, he will take the easiest fight possible, grind out another lackluster decision and scream into the mic afterwards that he is the best.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I actually think it's the other way around, he will take the easiest fight possible, grind out another lackluster decision and scream into the mic afterwards that he is the best.
Agreed. I think they give him at least 3 "sure thing" favorable matchups

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I don’t really care all that much about JJs run in the heavy division. There are a number of “gimmie” fights out there that he could take, but Francis and Stipe are the main ones that would get me excited.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I appreciate Jones' desire to be the best and be recognized as the best. His obsession with it definitely borders on pathological, like many other all time greats. The idea of humble GOATs is mostly a myth or an elaborate PR performance except in very few cases.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Let me repeat this for the LAST TIME!

P4P SKILLS - Jose Aldo

P4P MOST DOMINANT - Khabib

P4P GOAT - GSP

P4P PED CHEAT - Johnny bones

P4P MOST EXCITING - Anderson

P4P FRAUD - Canner McGregor

P4P MOST BORING - small frank