Hater thread #47: this is normal to me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
it's funny when he talks to other celebrities how unguarded he is. like they also understand how tiresome magnificent luxury can be.

saying his neighbours are incredibly proud to live next door is fucking sick-making. also, as a bonus in the interview he says he never really bothered to try getting his life in order before LMAO

pretty much confirming that every tearful apology and pledge to change he has given in the past, was utter bullshit and that he couldn't give a fuck!

i’ve been winning title fights for so long now, I get what that feels like, I know what the afterparty feels like, I know what it feels like to be called champ and looked at as the greatest fighter forever. I’ve been experiencing these things for so long now that that sh*t doesn’t really tickle me anymore. Changing my life and giving back to other people and having people say thanks for what you did for the city last night and stuff like that, my neighbors look at me like a person that they’re incredibly proud to be neighbors with. That means so much more to me than being a UFC champion and I’m so grateful.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
lol i find it good fun taking the piss out of Jon, and appreciate that this provides dull posters with ammunition. I just gotta deal with it.