General Have any of you bought a vehicle through Carvana?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nope.

I purchased a car off some russians before, 22% interest iirc. This was when I first got to America and had ghost credit (zero) no fucker would do a deal with me apart from them. My coworkers were horrified at the rate and that of been dealing with russians.

Cool car tho.

Screenshot_2022-06-24-17-49-17-17_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-24-17-49-03-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I took the front plate off as well (not supposed to in Cali, but thug life)

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Nope.

I purchased a car off some russians before, 22% interest iirc. This was when I first got to America and had ghost credit (zero) no fucker would do a deal with me apart from them. My coworkers were horrified at the rate and that of been dealing with russians.

Cool car tho.

View attachment 71616View attachment 71617

I took the front plate off as well (not supposed to in Cali, but thug life)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just bought this Ferrari from there...
View attachment 71629
They did a kit in the day that made an MR2 look like a Ferrari.

00z0z-1rkmkots9ee-0ci0sz-1200x900-1597000654.jpg29515695897_3c3673a665_b.jpgimages (4).jpeg

My buddies sister had an MR2… not a Ferrari one, but she was she was super smart like him and had swapped the engine or something so It was like a supercar. He told me all about it but I didn't know what the fuck he was on about.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
We made a purchase this afternoon. It was a big foreign because this was my first time buying a car in an untraditional way. It really was user friendly and so refreshing to not have to deal with any fake salespeople or BS haggling. There are a few annoying things like: I’ll have to upload insurance verification onto their site myself before delivery (as opposed to a dealer connecting with my insurance provider themselves); it requires you to purchase some level of protection plan (which you can cancel on your own); it defaults to automatic bank withdrawals for monthly payments (which you can also cancel). I can return it for any reason with all funds refunded within 7 days of receiving it, that is piece of mind.

Ended up going with an Infiniti QX60. Hopefully it works out.

9F24E680-B3C5-43F9-9206-EA138C1E1544.jpeg

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
We made a purchase this afternoon. It was a big foreign because this was my first time buying a car in an untraditional way. It really was user friendly and so refreshing to not have to deal with any fake salespeople or BS haggling. There are a few annoying things like: I’ll have to upload insurance verification onto their site myself before delivery (as opposed to a dealer connecting with my insurance provider themselves); it requires you to purchase some level of protection plan (which you can cancel on your own); it defaults to automatic bank withdrawals for monthly payments (which you can also cancel). I can return it for any reason with all funds refunded within 7 days of receiving it, that is piece of mind.

Ended up going with an Infiniti QX60. Hopefully it works out.

View attachment 71733
My dealer never connected with my insurance agent on their own. ? I mean, I just swapped the cars on my app and called it a day, but still, damn.

Let me know if you like it! When does it get delivered?

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
My dealer never connected with my insurance agent on their own. ? I mean, I just swapped the cars on my app and called it a day, but still, damn.

Let me know if you like it! When does it get delivered?
Next Sun 7/3! We are telling the girls we are getting some shit-box to mess with them. They won’t know the real deal until it arrives ?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Next Sun 7/3! We are telling the girls we are getting some shit-box to mess with them. They won’t know the real deal until it arrives ?
??

I mess with my son like that, too.
but I’m not ready for that little shit to get a license. I got five years or something but the last 11 went so fast that I anticipate the next five to happen by tomorrow.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm a fucker with cars, I never know if it's gonna be high or low. My current car cost 2k and I hate it. Apart from the sound system. But I don't really need the fucken thing, it's just a tool. I was gonna get an xkr, or something cool but thought what's the point.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Update: Carvana sucks donkey dick. Don’t ever buy a car through them.

The car was supposed to come on July 3rd. There was an issue with one of the forms but no communication, just a notification that it was delayed. Paperwork was resolved and then they found an emissions issue that needed to be addressed before they could deliver it. How do you miss an emissions issue when you tout your 150 point inspection? Delays kept coming, the communication was non-existent, the customer service was insultingly bad, and they didn’t do anything to make it right. After the 5th delay and their unwillingness to try and make it right, I cancelled my order.

Fuck Carvana. Worst purchase experience of my entire life.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Update: Carvana sucks donkey dick. Don’t ever buy a car through them.

The car was supposed to come on July 3rd. There was an issue with one of the forms but no communication, just a notification that it was delayed. Paperwork was resolved and then they found an emissions issue that needed to be addressed before they could deliver it. How do you miss an emissions issue when you tout your 150 point inspection? Delays kept coming, the communication was non-existent, the customer service was insultingly bad, and they didn’t do anything to make it right. After the 5th delay and their unwillingness to try and make it right, I cancelled my order.

Fuck Carvana. Worst purchase experience of my entire life.
I just grabbed this grocery getter at a yard sale.
DD0BA868-F495-43FB-AA6E-441BFCDB386C.jpeg

Moonroof and leather seats for when the ladies get a bit damp…wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I just grabbed this grocery getter at a yard sale.
View attachment 74023

Moonroof and leather seats for when the ladies get a bit damp…wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
A truck that big seems a bit excessive for a grocery getter, but I bet you look badass driving it through the Price Chopper parking lot.
JK. What is that, an Impala? I had one many years ago and liked it.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
A truck that big seems a bit excessive for a grocery getter, but I bet you look badass driving it through the Price Chopper parking lot.
JK. What is that, an Impala? I had one many years ago and liked it.
I’ve driven that dump truck into so many Starbucks and parking lots. I park it right in the middle of 4 spots. You get some looks but they’re just jealous of your confidence.

Yeah it’s an ‘09 with 95k on it. Started right up, all the fluids were good and it didn’t make any weird noises or thumps when I took it on a test spin. I still see a few of them on the roads and my sister had the same car and it’s still running fine.
I wanted a little pavement pounder that’s better on gas. I’ve put so many miles on my truck in 3 years.
I maintain my vehicles and I don’t beat on them, so it should last.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’ve driven that dump truck into so many Starbucks and parking lots. I park it right in the middle of 4 spots. You get some looks but they’re just jealous of your confidence.

Yeah it’s an ‘09 with 95k on it. Started right up, all the fluids were good and it didn’t make any weird noises or thumps when I took it on a test spin. I still see a few of them on the roads and my sister had the same car and it’s still running fine.
I wanted a little pavement pounder that’s better on gas. I’ve put so many miles on my truck in 3 years.
I maintain my vehicles and I don’t beat on them, so it should last.
V6 in the Impala?

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
They did a kit in the day that made an MR2 look like a Ferrari.

View attachment 71630View attachment 71631View attachment 71632

My buddies sister had an MR2… not a Ferrari one, but she was she was super smart like him and had swapped the engine or something so It was like a supercar. He told me all about it but I didn't know what the fuck he was on about.
I seen a nice mr2 the other day
Was a dude in my that had a ferarri kit car built off a vette or camaro or some shit like that

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I seen a nice mr2 the other day
Was a dude in my that had a ferarri kit car built off a vette or camaro or some shit like that
I know what you speak of.

My mission commanders sister had an MR2 (newer one) but she'd switched the engine, I can't remember what for, but I remember he told me it would fucken annihilate my 350z