General Have any of you derelict friends started a World Cup thread ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You’re angry, I used to be negative about the sport
It’s actually a great watch, minus the diving
Except the diving is CONSTANT.

If it's their way of calling a timeout - just allow timeouts.

It's so cringe. Fucking embarrassing. I feel bad for them that they don't realize how ridiculous they look.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
This look’s like an old message too. I think I remember it from before. I am not a big soccer guy but, I know my uncle Carlos Gonzalez has played a bit. I think he may have done some Chicago Fire practice’s. He was a Karate 7th degree black-belt last time I checked.
Was he a diving, fake injury pussy?

Or did he beat the shit out of diving, fake injury pussies?

"I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT YOU CANDY ASS!!!"

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This look’s like an old message too. I think I remember it from before. I am not a big soccer guy but, I know my uncle Carlos Gonzalez has played a bit. I think he may have done some Chicago Fire practice’s. He was a Karate 7th degree black-belt last time I checked.
If you even make it to an MLS practice squad it means he was a better player than every college and minor league soccer player in the u.s

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
If you even make it to an MLS practice squad it means he was a better player than every college and minor league soccer player in the u.s
MLS is shit compared to Premier.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It is still hard AF to make it on an MLS squad it is like making a minor league team in baseball most folks cant even hang in single A or independent ball
They had a team in Baltimore. I, reluctantly, got in an argument with a coach. Thankfully, I had an angry bunch of former New Yorkers on my side. It died down quickly

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
You’re angry, I used to be negative about the sport
It’s actually a great watch, minus the diving
There's too many leagues and stuff for me to truly follow but always root for Chivas from Mexico, Manchester United, and always go all in for the world cup supporting USA and Mexico...

images.jpeg

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
There's too many leagues and stuff for me to truly follow but always root for Chivas from Mexico, Manchester United, and always go all in for the world cup supporting USA and Mexico...

View attachment 80501
I have actually been to the chivas stadium it used to be cheap AF to watch games there it is more expesive now and I had to stay in jalisco for a week with family before taking a 4 hour van ride to Zacatecas MX. The airport is in Guadalajara which is in zapopan where canelo and alexa grasso are from where the stadium is . I couldn't land in Zacatecas it is too mountainous.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

View attachment 80501
I agree, talked to my father today and he said “la liga?, I thought there was only the premiership?”

Had I wasn’t exposed to it, I would struggle ?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine spending 200bil on stadiums for a world cup....

..... And no cunt shows up

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015