General Have any of you derelict friends started a World Cup thread ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Way to go FIFA.

The participating countries need to come together as a whole and go with a different tournament organizer.
I'd rather see the member countries vote out the existing FIFA executive council and restructure with anti-corruption mechanisms built in to the system.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'd rather see the member countries vote out the existing FIFA executive council and restructure with anti-corruption mechanisms built in to the system.
Sounds like it's corrupt enough that starting completely over would be a better option.

I don't follow the sport, but from what I've read recently the entire thing stinks something awful.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sounds like it's corrupt enough that starting completely over would be a better option.

I don't follow the sport, but from what I've read recently the entire thing stinks something awful.
it wasn't so corrupt through the 70s, but really turned a corner in the late 80s.

It's still salvageable, but you can't replace the lineal prestige of a contest that's been going for over a century.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
it wasn't so corrupt through the 70s, but really turned a corner in the late 80s.

It's still salvageable, but you can't replace the lineal prestige of a contest that's been going for over a century.
The 80's? So for 40 years it's been corrupt?

Why not just tell FIFA to fuck off? And instead of the FIFA World Cup have the WSA World Cup

WSA: World Soccer Alliance - something I just made up and doesn't exist.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The 80's? So for 40 years it's been corrupt?

Why not just tell FIFA to fuck off? And instead of the FIFA World Cup have the WSA World Cup

WSA: World Soccer Alliance - something I just made up and doesn't exist.
but it was low-level, quid pro quo stuff through the 90s. They really got in to selling World Cup locations 10 years ago, maybe?

It hasn't been this bad for very long, and you'd be scrapping the legacy of "World Soccer" to accomplish what you could accomplish by voting in a different executive committee. But it's a lot of money, and it trickles pretty far down...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Instant red card. Out of the game.
A 2nd red card in the same season - suspended for 5 games.
3rd in same season? You're kicked out of the league for life. Bye.

I'd fix their sport so fast.

How grown men can watch another grown man cry on the ground like a 6 year old is beyond me. It's fucking embarrassing.
I became really disillusioned with football for this reason. Bunch of play acting pussies. I just started watching more combat sports and that only made it worse. That aside tho I love watching a good end to end game.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And will then get beheaded for enjoying life
I've been shitfaced in Qatar lots of time. They don't care. Just be sure to behave, which as I'm a follower of the good prince comes naturally to me

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I became really disillusioned with football for this reason. Bunch of play acting pussies. I just started watching more combat sports and that only made it worse. That aside tho I love watching a good end to end game.
If not for the fake injuries I'd 100% watch the sport.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So Qatar taking shit because their fans left early?

Also...

Ticket app not working?

No alcohol?

Local women covered up head to toe?

Sounds like a great trip.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
And I just heard on the radio that US tied Wales.

A fucking tie. That's another thing I hate about the sport.

Except they don't call it a tie. It's a draw.
No. You fucking tied. The main point being nobody fucking won. Get your asses back out on the field - sorry...pitch - and play until someone scores another goal.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So Qatar taking shit because their fans left early?

Also...

Ticket app not working?

No alcohol?

Local women covered up head to toe?

Sounds like a great trip.
Qatar probably has a terrible night life too no weed or shrooms,no pills. It also doesnt help that a majority of the countries participating have a beer culture U.S.A,mexico,wales,england,germany list goes on.

Supposedly qatar bribed or thried to bribe Ecuador 7.5 mil to throw they game which is hilarious because ecuador still won 2-0. Qatar has a terrible team they looked very slow.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
And I just heard on the radio that US tied Wales.

A fucking tie. That's another thing I hate about the sport.

Except they don't call it a tie. It's a draw.
No. You fucking tied. The main point being nobody fucking won. Get your asses back out on the field - sorry...pitch - and play until someone scores another goal.
I agree draws are lazy every game should have a victor in baseball they play 21 innnings and 12 hours if need be.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Qatar probably has a terrible night life too no weed or shrooms,no pills. It also doesnt help that a majority of the countries participating have a beer culture U.S.A,mexico,wales,england,germany list goes on.

Supposedly qatar bribed or thried to bribe Ecuador 7.5 mil to throw they game which is hilarious because ecuador still won 2-0. Qatar has a terrible team they looked very slow.
Netherlands will beat their sorry ass team 8-0

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I agree draws are lazy every game should have a victor in baseball they play 21 innnings and 12 hours if need be.
I'd yank a player off the field every 5 minutes until a goal is scored.

Penalty kicks are stupid. That's like have a HR derby to determine the winner of a baseball game that's tied after 9.

And their clock counts UP. Fucking DERP.

So many things wrong with this fucking sport. I'm getting mad and I ain't even watching.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Netherlands will beat their sorry ass team 8-0
Might be even worse than that the dutch team is very fast and strong in the mid field they will be on attack constantly and just rape with crosses.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Just saw David Beckham in a commercial. When did he turn into a tatted up meth addict?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Only budweiser I ever liked was the jim beam bud or just copper as it was renamed. It also got you more buzzed had 6.5 abv.
Haven't tried those but I liked these...

Avoided this thread until I watched Team USA vs Wales. Good game but we got screwed by the refs of course and took a stupid penalty which gave us a shitty tie. Atleast we got a point though. Next game for us is on Friday I believe. Welp time to cheer on El Tri tomorrow (Mexico)...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Haven't tried those but I liked these...

Avoided this thread until I watched Team USA vs Wales. Good game but we got screwed by the refs of course and took a stupid penalty which gave us a shitty tie. Atleast we got a point though. Next game for us is on Friday I believe. Welp time to cheer on El Tri tomorrow (Mexico)...
I think they discontinued bud copper/jim beam but I have seen it at total wine and bev mo maybe older cases or it may be like a limited time beer because they bring it back from time to time.
I used to buy platinum a lot good bang for the buck because of the higher abv because it had specials it was always like 2 for 3 bucks at liquor stores. Team usa seems to have a good future these new players are looking better. Mexico is always stacked but under performs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Any of you pussies ever fly Qatar airways business class?

Bah gawd