General Have any of you derelict friends started a World Cup thread ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Mexico in particular is going to hit argentina with a barrage of crosses.
Argentina fucking woke up and decided to play today. Doesn't look good for Mexico now and the United States is looking better at the moment...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’ll take the field versus the dolphin “no chin” Ronaldo
He’s a cheater and needs his head mangled and sent to a local trauma center

Don’t even feel a little bit bad about saying this

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Oh for fuck sake, the pasty white ex English criminals are playing now

What’s the point?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
LoL @ this nonsense...

U.S. Women's Soccer Players Bank 6.5 Million Dollars for Doing Nothing but Existing

For simply existing, players on the USWNT will share the money the men’s team just earned for advancing to the knockout stage. An equal split, for not playing a minute. $13,000,000 will be split between the men’s team and the women’s team. Women sitting at home watching the World Cup will get the same amount as the men who are playing in the World Cup.

If USWNT reaches only the knockout stage in 2023 the men’s prize money “split” will be about $500,000. Not per player. Total.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
LoL @ this nonsense...

U.S. Women's Soccer Players Bank 6.5 Million Dollars for Doing Nothing but Existing

For simply existing, players on the USWNT will share the money the men’s team just earned for advancing to the knockout stage. An equal split, for not playing a minute. $13,000,000 will be split between the men’s team and the women’s team. Women sitting at home watching the World Cup will get the same amount as the men who are playing in the World Cup.

If USWNT reaches only the knockout stage in 2023 the men’s prize money “split” will be about $500,000. Not per player. Total.
This isn't even communism they stole money from those men. Who still did well this world cup despite losing today.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
the frog leg eating cunts always cheat and there is only one person, who isn’t even frog leg eating, that disagrees with me

thank fuck I don’t have to hear her cheer for a country she should hate, yet she “she claims them as hers”

I hate them