General have you been with a girl that is 0.5 your age? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

have you been with a girl that is 0.5 your age? poll

• yes

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • no

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The headline is bs. The current CA law states that if you have sex with a minor vaginally and are 10 years her age then you do not have to register as a sex offender but you do if the sex was oral or anal. That is a discriminative law that obviously is to protect heterosexuals over homosexuals.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
The headline is bs. The current CA law states that if you have sex with a minor vaginally and are 10 years her age then you do not have to register as a sex offender but you do if the sex was oral or anal. That is a discriminative law that obviously is to protect heterosexuals over homosexuals.
^this. all the bill did was make the punishments equal.

the guys at ey fell for the headlines, hook, line, and sinker

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
I'll point you to this, also penned by the same Wiener.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/1299067553751339008?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1299067553751339008%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html1299067553751339008

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So people against the law are actually mad that they are losing their special status protecting them for having sex with underage minors from jail time???

There seems a lot of projection going on in social media politicking.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So people against the law are actually mad that they are losing their special status protecting them for having sex with underage minors from jail time???

Yes, that and they've been tricked by the lame stream media (see what I did there).

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
"This bill would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person* is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register."

*Read offender.

Y'know, it's funny. Adding something like this only muddies the waters of proposition 35, and grants first time premeditated offenders an out.

Somebody might want to explain how avoiding naming offenders, or attempted offenders, is protecting children?

"Requires sex offenders to provide information regarding Internet access and identities they use in online activities."

Because suddenly, that ^ , can be circumvented.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

I'm against it AND the current law, unless there's more. Are there more provisions in another law? Are you saying that a 22 year old male can have sex with a 12 year old female and not have to register as a sex offender?

I'm going to have to look into that. :mad:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I'm against it AND the current law, unless there's more. Are there more provisions in another law? Are you saying that a 22 year old male can have sex with a 12 year old female and not have to register as a sex offender?

I'm going to have to look into that. :mad:

Wiener says, “Currently, for consensual yet illegal sexual relations between a teenager age 15 and over and a partner within 10 years of age, ‘sexual intercourse’ (i.e., vaginal intercourse) does not require the offender to go onto the sex offender registry; rather, the judge decides based on the facts of the case whether sex offender registration is warranted or unwarranted. By contrast, for other forms of intercourse — specifically, oral and anal intercourse — sex offender registration is mandated under all situations, with no judicial discretion.”

“This bill would authorize a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors to seek discretionary relief from the duty to register if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor,” SB 145 states.

Ok, so it applies to age 15 + and consensual.

Whew....

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm no authority, so take with a grain of salt.
I am not really experienced with the way they roll.

I do know Masato's is uncensored and that is a good thing IMO.

I don't know the history of EY or the characters, but it seems alright to me at a glance.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I'm no authority, so take with a grain of salt.
I am not really experienced with the way they roll.

I do know Masato's is uncensored and that is a good thing IMO.

I don't know the history of EY or the characters, but it seems alright to me at a glance.
Are you buzzed? You are being awful nice tonight.