General have you been with a girl that is 0.5 your age? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

have you been with a girl that is 0.5 your age? poll

• yes

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • no

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Are you buzzed? You are being awful nice tonight.
I am 10 miles from being evacuated, so humbled or weary may be the best description.

Slight buzz that is fading, but mostly just tired of being on watch to get our ass out of here if needed.

Hard to sleep for a warm blooded dude like me when we can't even open our windows due to the worlds worst air quality...no mask can stop these fine particulates haha...I like the house at 60 and it has been locked at 80 for like 4+ days now.

I am actually a very nice person in real life...My views and opinions may offend others but I only speak my mind and experiences...to me, honestly is the best policy and agreeing to disagree is how life should work.

Hope your good.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I am 10 miles from being evacuated, so humbled or weary may be the best description.

Slight buzz that is fading, but mostly just tired of being on watch to get our ass out of here if needed.

Hard to sleep for a warm blooded dude like me when we can't even open our windows due to the worlds worst air quality...no mask can stop these fine particulates haha...I like the house at 60 and it has been locked at 80 for like 4+ days now.

I am actually a very nice person in real life...My views and opinions may offend others but I only speak my mind and experiences...to me, honestly is the best policy and agreeing to disagree is how life should work.

Hope your good.
oujygyfn2mm51.jpg

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
A forum that is lightly moderated, free thinkers are encouraged from what I can see.
EVERYTHING is a conspiracy at eys. i dont even bother to debate, except a few times when they lied about facts about the moon landings

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
EVERYTHING is a conspiracy at eys. i dont even bother to debate, except a few times when they lied about facts about the moon landings
agreeing to disagree is a lot easier than trying to change a grown adults mind

That goes for both sides of almost every "debate" "topic"