General have you done something total illogical for pussy ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i have a slight cough now.

i think a whore gave me throat aids after i licked her shit like an ice cream cone

M

member 3289

Oh man I have done so much illogical shit, and most of the time I didn't get the pussy in the end

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ryann Von Doom @Ryann Von Doom would have you believe he never would, but isolation and Seattle women can do strange things to a man.

"Joe Biden? He's...idk, I really hate politics haha, let's change the subject "

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A Tampa Milf asked me to befriend her dim witted step-son. Turned out the step-son was nothing but a vile internet troll and the Milf had swamp pussy.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
How many salmons did you catch?
0 Salmons.
I fished all day with a crusty old veteran and he caught nothing either. The day before he caught 4 including a 35 pounder. There were huge salmon jumping everywhere they just weren’t biting. Water temp was 4 degrees higher than the day before. I’m going back after the nights get colder.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
0 Salmons.
I fished all day with a crusty old veteran and he caught nothing either. The day before he caught 4 including a 35 pounder. There were huge salmon jumping everywhere they just weren’t biting. Water temp was 4 degrees higher than the day before. I’m going back after the nights get colder.
I donno about up there, but catching fish in September in Texas is not easy.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I donno about up there, but catching fish in September in Texas is not easy.
It’s prime time for salmon right now, but because of a hotter and drier than usual the water temp is high, and apparent the salmon don’t feed as well in warm water. They were literally leaping out of the water all around me, just not biting.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It’s prime time for salmon right now, but because of a hotter and drier than usual the water temp is high, and apparent the salmon don’t feed as well in warm water. They were literally leaping out of the water all around me, just not biting.
Would you want to eat if you sensed a super predator in your presence?

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
in desperate times a girl bought me a bus ticket to bang her in oregon. from san diego.
i had nothing going on so i went
wasnt worth it overall, but it was ok
but now i have a story for this kind of thread

M

member 1013

The salmon run is beginning, come to my river and you can catch them with your hands