General have you done something total illogical for pussy ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No to brag, but I'll be hunting and fishing Doe Creek, Little Elm Creek, and Lake Lewisville tomorrow.....I'm surprised we don't have film crews following us around because of how outdoorsy we are.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
No to brag, but I'll be hunting and fishing Doe Creek, Little Elm Creek, and Lake Lewisville tomorrow.....I'm surprised we don't have film crews following us around because of how outdoorsy we are.
If Splinty @Splinty wanted to make a few hundred million dollars, he would bankroll a show where I helicopter around North America and visit TMMAC’ers to fish and hunt their local spots.
The show would be called “Getting Savage with Sex Chicken”.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If Splinty @Splinty wanted to make a few hundred million dollars, he would bankroll a show where I helicopter around North America and visit TMMAC’ers to fish and hunt their local spots.
The show would be called “Getting Savage with Sex Chicken”.
I'd be honored to be the pilot episode.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I'd be honored to be the pilot episode.
1st episode you and I cover ourselves in elk urine, and March through the wilds of Texas choking out trophy elk.

2nd episode I fly to British Columbia and show La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow how to fly fish with purpose.

3rd episode @Lars Soros and I float up the Nottasawaga River on pool floaties and heavy psychedelics searching for ancient carp.

4th episode I fly to Tampa and in a special Cesar Milan type episode I teach @conor mcgregor nut hugger how to assert a masculine energy and stop his anoles from attacking him.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
it 12:30 am, just got off wechat with a girl, she is very tired. she only agreed to come over if we just sleep.

yeah i promised that.

no, its not true

only a little drunk