General Have you ever been a movie "extra"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was in a movie called Black Circle Boys
Other family members were in the movie Prefontaine, and others, which I won't mention because some were credited & I don't trust you bastards.
Kinda like labor ready for movies; hang out in a room until called upon for scenes.
I was left out of scenes because I was a bad motherfucker, and my aura cast a shadow on the wannabe badass "star" of the movie.
They made me change wardrobe to hide my Alexander Emelianenko 'esque tattoos.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was in a movie called "Black Circle Boys"
Other family members were in the movie "Prefontaine", and others, which I won't mention because some were credited & I don't trust you bastards.
Kinda like labor ready for movies; hang out in a room until called upon for scenes.
I was left out of scenes because I was a bad motherfucker, and my aura cast a shadow on the wannabe badass "star" of the movie.

Anyone?
I know who you are after researching....gonna dox you after I put together my comprehensive file.....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nope. They filmed world war Z in England and had some flyers on base for people that wanted to be extras. I didn't apply but apparently there's a fair few people who go in the movie, I saw them tagging each other on Facebook

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I was in a movie called "Black Circle Boys"
Other family members were in the movie "Prefontaine", and others, which I won't mention because some were credited & I don't trust you bastards.

Anyone?
Prefontaine is a sick story/dude. Ironically, despite being a Nike boy myself. I'm actually listening to a wsj article on allbirds (shoes) as I tye this. And I'm buying two pairs in the morn since I'm long overdue for new shoes.

They look like a laid back version of the Nike free flyknits that I rock whenever not boarding

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Prefontaine is a sick story/dude. Ironically, despite being a Nike boy myself. I'm actually listening to a wsj article on allbirds (shoes) as I tye this. And I'm buying two pairs in the morn since I'm long overdue for new shoes.

They look like a laid back version of the Nike free flyknits that I rock whenever not boarding
Show me a picture

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Never was an extra.
But some friends of mine were in 300, and did stunts in 300, some Xmen movies and even a closeup shot in John wick 2.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
When I was a kid, I had family members that worked for a casting agency(one at the office and one that made deliveries too the studios) so I have been an extra on tv shows but never had a credit and never a movie. I was twelve at the time.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
just remembered i was more than an extra for 1 day. my sister was on romper room. i guess the kids are normally 6-7

i was only 3. but they called me out of the audience to join the show. and i broke a lot of rules bc i was immature compared to everyone around me (nothings changed)

next time i see momma dukes, im gonna get that video

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was an extra on a Canadian sci-fi show called Earth Final Conflict. The scene was a “spaceship airport” I pushed a cart of suitcases through the background. My cousin played a security guard. We made 60 bucks but we spent it all at the train station bar, while we waited for our train. Went home drunk and empty handed.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was an extra on a Canadian sci-fi show called Battlestar Earth. The scene was a “spaceship airport” I pushed a cart of suitcases through the background. My cousin played a security guard. We made 60 bucks but we spent it all at the train station bar, while we waited for our train. Went home drunk and empty handed.
Clip please

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
just remembered i was more than an extra for 1 day. my sister was on romper room. i guess the kids are normally 6-7

i was only 3. but they called me out of the audience to join the show. and i broke a lot of rules bc i was immature compared to everyone around me (nothings changed)

next time i see momma dukes, im gonna get that video
Oh shit. I forgot about that show.
I was about 4 years old. At the end of the show she would look through that mirror and make up a bunch of names, “I can see Timmy, and Lisa, and David...”.
I used to hide behind the couch because I really thought she could see into the house. One day she said my name and it scared the shit out of me, I ran upstairs and woke up my mom.
Thank you for reminding me of a very traumatic childhood event.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I was about 4 years old. At the end of the show she would look through that mirror and make up a bunch of names, “I can see Timmy, and Lisa, and David...”.
I used to hide behind the couch because I really thought she could see into the house. One day she said my name and it scared the shit out of me, I ran upstairs and woke up my mom.
I can relate. The one time I tried watching family guy, I thought the characters were all talking to me and telling me I'm the devil for smoking the wacky tobaccy (I must've had withdrawal bc I smoked a few times a day for a couple years, went on spring break for a week, came back and sparked one with my bud)

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015