Have you ever been stabbed or shot? Why? what'd it feel like?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
My cares are zero
Is he alive?

I wasn't stabbed per se, I had a knife in my face on the left cheek and was cut maybe about a centimetre deep, so, not that bad, even though the scar is still visible. Could have been bad though since its only like 4 centimetres under the eye.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
been stabbed...9 inch filet knife on spring break 03' in Panama city at Club La Vela. collapsed my lung,punctured my liver and diaphragm...was in the hospital 10 days..scary stuff.. chipped my rib..had a Knot the size of a Baseball on,my ribs squirting blood heavily..felt like a body shot from cro cop x10..couldn't breathe hardly and was in shock after a Period of time..tongues of my shoes were Mildew from blood i blurred so bad...

BWS

Apr 14, 2015
YEAH..........BEEN STABBED BY A PENIS MANY TIMES.............FELT PRETTY GOOD.........

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
been stabbed...9 inch filet knife on spring break 03' in Panama city at Club La Vela. collapsed my lung,punctured my liver and diaphragm...was in the hospital 10 days..scary stuff.. chipped my rib..had a Knot the size of a Baseball on,my ribs squirting blood heavily..felt like a body shot from cro cop x10..couldn't breathe hardly and was in shock after a Period of time..tongues of my shoes were Mildew from blood i blurred so bad...
Daaayum! Glad you pulled through. I lived in PCB for a while. Nice little Beach town until Spring Break season then it gets out of control....as you know. Did the person who stabbed you get caught?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
in grade 4 I was stabbed in my upper arm with a pen by some chick. hurt like hell.
Oh shit! Reminds me of a good one...

I sat next to a kid in 10th grade English class who hated the kid that sat in front of me. Since I was a terrible student, this one kid (sat next to me) and I spent most of our time joking around and getting in trouble. Well, one day the kid in front of me leaned forward to speak with the girl in front of him, so my buddy held a pencil in his fist, pointy end up, in the kid's seat, waiting for him to sit back down.

He sat. And it was a direct hit. He stood up immediately and let out the most painful shriek ever. Then came the tears. I felt so bad for the kid. We all went to the principal's office and I got off easily by saying, what the fuck did I do (other than laugh my ass off)? And the cherry on top? This all went down in Mr. Rape's class. Pronounced rape. Like, rape rape. So fucking funny to think back on.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Daaayum! Glad you pulled through. I lived in PCB for a while. Nice little Beach town until Spring Break season then it gets out of control....as you know. Did the person who stabbed you get caught?
no the scum bag got away..back then they didn't have attempted murder in Florida either..idk if it's changed..it happened April 1st so everybody bk home thought it was a joke...

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Never been stabbed or shot. I've been shot by a pellet gun and a BB gun but that doesn't really count.

I find it weird that I've only met one person in my life that has been stabbed but half this forum has been stabbed and some on multiple occasions. Possibly because I live in Canada, most of you 'Murica, and or some are full of shit.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Never been stabbed or shot. I've been shot by a pellet gun and a BB gun but that doesn't really count.

I find it weird that I've only met one person in my life that has been stabbed but half this forum has been stabbed and some on multiple occasions. Possibly because I live in Canada, most of you 'Murica, and or some are full of shit.
Do you hang out with degenerate BJJ players and drunkards irl?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nope. Never stabbed or shot.

When I was a kid we had a big group fight in the woods and some kid poked me in the ass with a pocket knife while I was beating up on his friend. I wouldn't call that a stabbing though. But it did hurt - and it drew blood.

And I've been shot at. When I was a kid - maybe 12 - we used to trespass onto a junkyard and ride our bikes around looking for cool shit. But in order to get back there we had to ride through this tobacco field and right past a barn. Sometimes the farmer guy was around, sometimes he wasn't. But he was mean as a snake, and he'd always yell at the kids on the bikes cutting through his property. One time when we were heading back from the junkyard he came out of his barn with a shotgun and fired 2 shots at us. It was me and 2 other kids - and he was probably 30 or 40 yards away. Scared the fucking shit out of us - I don't think I've ever peddled a bike that fast in my life. Nobody got hit. We later found out that it was probably rock salt instead of buckshot - one of the local kids claimed to have been hit by a pellet in his leg. Dude was awfully protective of that tobacco. Haha.

You'd think that would have kept me away from that junkyard for good but it didn't. It was a cool ass place - and there was some awesome bike riding trails back there. And nudie mags everywhere. Haha.

All that land is a golf course now - they turned it into a country club.