Have you ever taken a "male enhancement pill"?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Have you taken male enhancement pills?

• Yes, I'm between 12-25

• Yes, I'm between 26-35

• Yes, I'm between 36-45

• Yes, I'm between 46-55

• Yes, I'm between Haulport and Megaterio Lamas

• No, I'm a Gawtdamn Sex Chicken

Results are only viewable after voting.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Recently, Jon Jones stated on the Ariel Helwani show that he's sure 40% of guys have taken male enhancement pills.

Jones today is 31.
Jones was 30 when he failed his drug test; male enhancement pills he says were the culprit.
Jones also failed the year prior before UFC 200.
He highlighted how most people have something in their system that would be banned by USADA, but that's not in the spotlight as most people aren't tested by USADA at their jobs, nor are they famous.

I personally have never taken a male enhancement pill, and I'm much older than Jones is.
I figure if a woman isn't getting off in the 10 seconds I provide, her pussy must broken.
Perhaps she needs some pussy pills(neither here nor there).

So the question is anonymous, much like Dana White's boxing record.

Have you ever taken dick pills?

For the sake of the poll, I'll assume no one but Haulport @Haulport is over 80, and for Joemacka @Joemacka , under 12.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Recently, Jon Jones stated on the Ariel Helwani show that he's sure 40% of guys have taken male enhancement pills.

Jones today is 31.
Jones was 30 when he failed his drug test; male enhancement pills he says were the culprit.
Jones also failed the year prior before UFC 200.
He highlighted how most people have something in their system that would be banned by USADA, but that's not in the spotlight as most people aren't tested by USADA at their jobs, nor are they famous.

I personally have never taken a male enhancement pill, and I'm much older than Jones is.
I figure if a woman isn't getting off in the 10 seconds I provide, her pussy must broken.
Perhaps she needs some pussy pills(neither here nor there).

So the question is anonymous, much like Dana White's boxing record.

Have you ever taken dick pills?

For the sake of the poll, I'll assume no one but Haulport @Haulport is over 80, and for Joemacka @Joemacka , under 12.

All I need is to drink 16 fluid ounces of straight vinager and I feel like I am 65 all over again!!!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Yep. Fun as hell.

Never took the random gas station stuff because I've always been scared of being allergic to the other chemicals that are sprinkled in it.

Like bondage, it's not for a midweek quickie but on special occasions it's definitely worth a go.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
48 and haven't needed it yet. Jones body is a freeking disaster from all of the stuff he's on. Hope he gets his life figured out at some point.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We're really close to 40% here.
20% in Jones' demographic, 30% overall.
Let's make a final push, we wouldn't want to make Jones a liar.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can still nut 30 minutes after nutting
unless it makes my nut resting period zero then I am staying natural for now
plus my wang is pretty dang hard still

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
We're really close to 40% here.
20% in Jones' demographic, 30% overall.
Let's make a final push, we wouldn't want to make Jones a liar.
I feel like I should change my vote as I was younger when I would toy around with supplements.

But yeah... Try it out. Fun times haha

M

member 603

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
jones needs to lay off the cocaine if he has a limp noodle at 30

PrideNeverDie

Posting Machine
Feb 6, 2016
A mate from work gave me a kamagra jelly , think I was about 18 at the time so had no need for it but he gave the impression that it gave you fucking super powers , took it one night I was heading over to the girls house . Long story we got in a fight and I had to take a taxi home with my dick tucked in the waist of my jeans

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A mate from work gave me a kamagra jelly , think I was about 18 at the time so had no need for it but he gave the impression that it gave you fucking super powers , took it one night I was heading over to the girls house . Long story we got in a fight and I had to take a taxi home with my dick tucked in the waist of my jeans
Long story please.