Lifestyle Have you ever...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Been DQd in a tournament or ejected from a game? I'd love to hear if you have.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
To answer the question, no. I’m generally a good sport. Or maybe I’m just a pussy.

Closest i came was when our whole team got kicked out for fighting. Wasn’t my fault though.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Yep. Was kicked out of a little league baseball game when I was 12 for cursing the opposing coach for being a dick. He was the father of one of my best friends and he apologized after.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I played 1 league game for my buddy's softball team. One of their guys broke his ankle, and he brought me in the day before. I told him I can't catch the ball to save my life, but I can hit well from either side of the plate.

We had a couple beers, went to the batting cages, and was like ok, you're in.

First plate appearance, double with a rbi. 2nd time up the ump calls strike 3 on a pitch that was face level.

I say "Are you serious? That call fucking sucks blue."

Edit: not quietly.

Edit 2: I did an awesome bat flip after getting ejected.

Get ejected, they had no replacements, forfeited the game, and ended up missing the playoffs.

I'm surprised my friend still talks to me.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
No, but now considering how pansy assed the western world has become I would have been sent off for bashing the hell out of girls’ legs at hockey if I were playing now.
Yes, bring your old jokes out.

M

member 603

Ejected from a league basketball game by a dick ref who tossed me after I complained about getting horse collared by a guy.

Tossed from a few baseball games after being involved in a few brawls, after a few HBPs

Once DQed at a BJJ tournament for a reap

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Ejected from a league basketball game by a dick ref who tossed me after I complained about getting horse collared by a guy.

Tossed from a few baseball games after being involved in a few brawls, after a few HBPs

Reap?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I got ejected from an intramural ultimate frisbee game in college and caused our team to forfeit the match. LOL, it sounds so stupid just saying that now. :D

At the time I was still running a lot and was quick on my feet, so I could break away from defenders. We had a few guys that could drop the disc right into my arms no matter where I was. Against a lot of teams we could score easily like that.

Well, one day in a tournament this guy that was defending me figured out our game plan. So when I'd break away he stay on my tail and when I would look back and focus on the disc trying to make a catch, he'd kick my foot mid stride while I was running. He did it in a way that made me kick my other foot while the back leg was coming forward, essentially making me trip myself. Seems like a soccer move, but I dunno as I never played soccer.

I was pissed the first time, but kept my mouth shut. Then he did it a second time. Me and my teammates talked to the ref but he just shrugged his shoulders. Then he made me eat grass a third time. As he jogged away he said something like "I could do this all day". So I got up and charged at him as fast as I could, dropped my shoulder and tackled/slammed him into the ground as hard as I could. Didn't really hurt him that bad, but it knocked the wind out of him pretty bad. Immediately kicked out for aggressive behavior. Which pissed me off because they had no issue with him taking me out the way he was.

Maybe not the best reaction, but I wasn't going to let him keep pulling that shit. Plus, he started it by being a cunt so i didn't feel that bad.

Was a bummer as ultimate frisbee was mostly a bunch of cool people. Kind of folks you'd drink beer and have a puff with after the game. I was pretty much tarnished after that for being the guy that "ruins the good vibe". Wuddya gonna do...

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

HBP induced brawls are one of the most exciting aspects of baseball. At least it used to be back in the day before the world went soft :D

M

member 603

I understand wanting to limit injuries but that rule is so subjective that its ridiculous.
THANK!!!! YOU!!!!! Especially since I can make your knee turn inward using legal techniques the exact same way that I could using a single leg X/Reap position... It's one of the most, if not THE most ridiculous rule in the IBJJF IMO

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
THANK!!!! YOU!!!!! Especially since I can make your knee turn inward using legal techniques the exact same way that I could using a single leg X/Reap position... It's one of the most, if not THE most ridiculous rule in the IBJJF IMO
So many of my friends were fucked over when they traveled to do tourneys. It seemed to be a huge advantage for the hometown guy.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Got ejected in 7th grade basketball for flagrant elbows to the face. Opposing team was fouled and was going to the free throw line. My coach, who was in high school and about 17 or 18, calls a timeout. He told me to jump into the lane after the shooter released the shot and be subtle, but throw an elbow when boxing out. Everyone was snickering on my bench when I lined up, and they all had their eyes on me. I had a big shit eating grin since I just got the green light from the coach to do something I had been wanting to do for a while. Since there was no tact involved, the ref knew something was going to happen with me involved. The shooter shoots and I immediately throw two elbows to the face of the guy lined up to my right. I didn't pretend to go for the ball or even look at it, just looked at the opposing player and through them thangs. Immediate ejection.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
kicked out of a Little League game for charging the mound.

I even kept the bat, I was charging like a samurai...
But my dad was the coach and he intercepted me from the 1st base coach's box.

EDIT: Artist's representation of the incident

Last edited: