have you forgiven Conor?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

what say you

• Total voters

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
these guys in the vid obviously think he's ok LOL saying how good a grappler he is, and showing his best sprawls against Khabib.

anyway. seems his alleged tumultuous times are over. he's jacked (possibly too jacked lol silly American word.) he's obviously training. no stories of foul play for several months now.

seems he may have curbed his worst excesses, leaving drunk old men at the bar, free to watch the hurling, without fear.

have you forgiven him?

View: https://youtu.be/9GA02l8L81s

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
these guys in the vid obviously think he's ok LOL saying how good a grappler he is, and showing his best sprawls against Khabib.

anyway. seems his alleged tumultuous times are over. he's jacked (possibly too jacked lol silly American word.) he's obviously training. no stories of foul play for several months now.

seems he may have curbed his worst excesses, leaving drunk old men at the bar, free to watch the hurling, without fear.

have you forgiven him?

View: https://youtu.be/9GA02l8L81s
I think I am open to forgiveness, but there are many unresolved issues, the resolution of which may lead to him crossing the no forgiveness ever line.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I have always enjoyed Conor in the lead up to the fights and the fights. He’s very funny. I don’t like some of the things he has done outside the cage, but many athletes lets us down. They aren’t all good roll models.

I would be curious to know if there is anyone here who can’t forgive Conor, but roots for Jon Jones. Of the two, he seems like far worse of a human than Conor.

Caesar

Feb 20, 2018
Conor needs to apologize to absolutely fookin no one!

There's people defending Jones to the death and condemning Mystic Mac. I don't agree with him throwing the trolly at the bus full of fighters or punching the old guy in the face at the ub but i'm not going to call the guy the spawn of satan for it. He's a professional fighter not a priest lol.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Conor needs to apologize to absolutely fookin no one!

There's people defending Jones to the death and condemning Mystic Mac. I don't agree with him throwing the trolly at the bus full of fighters or punching the old guy in the face at the ub but i'm not going to call the guy the spawn of satan for it. He's a professional fighter not a priest lol.
Don't forget punching a grandpa.. just because my dad's a roofer don't mean he comes to your house and starts beating your roof with a hammer.

M

member 3289

Don't forget punching a grandpa.. just because my dad's a roofer don't mean he comes to your house and starts beating your roof with a hammer.
The old guy was a complete asshole but Conor shouldn't have hit him

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I liked the Conor we watched thru the build up of this fight. I think that's who he is and it's genuine. He just let money and fame change him for a bit, but it appears he had a come to Jesus and has gone back to his roots.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I liked the Conor we watched thru the build up of this fight. I think that's who he is and it's genuine. He just let money and fame change him for a bit, but it appears he had a come to Jesus and has gone back to his roots.
I hope this is correct and especially that he didn't bum that chick.

to be fair, it appears that when the offence occurred, he was allegedly in the midst of a terrible coke binge.

while this may have allegedly left him with an elevated sense of sexual entitlement, that would have been the only thing about him that was on the rise at the time. except his bar bill.