General have you had covid? with proof

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

have you had covid? with proof?

• yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean you can step foot in an airport without one I suppose. But not past a certain point without one. However I never claimed that. Oh the TSA is testing out facial recognition software though.
Yeah, that sucks.
They've got me mapped like a sailor.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't travel overseas

Too scared someone is gonna steal me lucky charms

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Any international travel needs a passport stamp in the country you're leaving.
They check you out, not in.
Going between Canada and America you don't get any stamps. They just scan it and send you on your way. We also don't see anyone when we leave, we cross the border and talk to the Americans on the other side. When we're coming back, we just leave America and deal with the Canadian guards on this side. No passport shown upon leaving. Usually, international travel by air will require having a passport, because it's tied to your plane ticket. However, his last claim was that the U.S. government is the one sending him home...

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I mean you can step foot in an airport without one I suppose. But not past a certain point without one. However I never claimed that. Oh the TSA is testing out facial recognition software though.
Oh, I didn't say you had. I was asking. I know I can go into a Canadian airport without ID, it was the same the last I flew through the states, but that's been a couple years so I thought I'd ask. Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu is saying you aren't even allowed into an airport without a passport.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Oh, I didn't say you had. I was asking. I know I can go into a Canadian airport without ID, it was the same the last I flew through the states, but that's been a couple years so I thought I'd ask. Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu is saying you aren't even allowed into an airport without a passport.
you can't get anywhere near a plane without one. You can get into the airport, just not very far in.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
canada >us
mexico>us

asia > us is not the same thing

im talking about international travel

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
you can't get anywhere near a plane without one. You can get into the airport, just not very far in.
Generally the ticket purchase is tied to your passport so that makes sense. When you're being deported, or the country you're travelling to is footing the bill however...

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
canada >us
mexico>us

asia > us is not the same thing

im talking about international travel
International=between countries.

In EU countries you don't even show a passport entering the country. You have so much to learn you sweet summer child.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Step foot in a US airport without an ID? Not true. Anyone can walk right into any US airport. You do have to show ID (drivers license or valid passport) when clearing security though.
That's what I figured. Thank you.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
which is at the entry
Wrong
We can go into any airport walk to the ticket counter, eat at a restaurant, shop at a news stand/Gift shop or walk up to baggage claim without showing any ID. The only time Id is required is to pass security to gain entrance to the boarding gates.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Wrong
We can go into any airport walk to the ticket counter, eat at a restaurant, shop at a news stand/Gift shop or walk up to baggage claim without showing any ID. The only time Id is required is to pass security to gain entrance to the boarding gates.
Clearly you've never been to an airport before. Are you even American?