General have you had covid? with proof

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

have you had covid? with proof?

• yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
But he is talking about boarding a plane to leave a country not hang out in the airport.

In the US Virgin Islands you have to show ID before entering the airport. They check it outside.

Before going to the British Virgin Islands I had to show my passport to the Captain of the boat. And show it to US Customs when I returned.

You can NOT get on an airplane without a valid ID.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Also had to show a negative Covid test (done within the last 72 hours) before traveling to the US Virgin Islands.

Do none of you watch ‘To Catch a Smuggler’?

Even if you are at a layover they can ask for proper paperwork/passport for your next destination. And if you don’t have it you don’t Board the plane.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
But he is talking about boarding a plane to leave a country not hang out in the airport.

In the US Virgin Islands you have to show ID before entering the airport. They check it outside.

Before going to the British Virgin Islands I had to show my passport to the Captain of the boat. And show it to US Customs when I returned.

You can NOT get on an airplane without a valid ID.
His 2 explicit claims are 1) A foreign country can arbitrarily keep you there against your will. Even if your departure is being organized by your own government. 2) You can not enter an airport in America without a passport.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
didnt know claims were expletive. sounds nasty & good.

1 - yes, a foreign country can do what ever the fuck it wants

if they say strawberry popcicles are illegal. then thats it. theyre illegal . doesnt matter what the US says

2 - you cant enter a chinese airport without id

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

if they say strawberry popcicles are illegal. then thats it. theyre illegal . doesnt matter what the US says
No one suggested that a sovereign country can't govern as it sees fit. But foreigners aren't citizens.

Even if it's the Chinese government making you leave? Makes sense.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

As I see it Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu is correct about everything except the differences in when ID must be shown in American airports vs. Chinese airports etc.
It may very well be China requires ID at entrance & an ass swab, I'll never know personally.

Regarding rights, things are a lot different now that any other point, but have been generally static. There are citizens detained all over the world for all kinds of reasons.
I have no "rights" in Zimbabwe or Kyrgyzstan, might makes right, there's no strike team for me, I'm not a pro basketball player or diplomat. In that sphere TPTB in their respective jobs are just trying to get along or squeeze cash out of the plebes on all sides.
On paper & with honest "god-fearing" workers I have rights, in reality it's an arbitrary situation and maritime law rules travel internationally, which as a baseline means you are subject to your host country.

It'd be cool if everyone could generally agree, some were a little wrong, some were a little right

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
As I see it Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu is correct about everything except the differences in when ID must be shown in American airports vs. Chinese airports etc.
It may very well be China requires ID at entrance & an ass swab, I'll never know personally.

Regarding rights, things are a lot different now that any other point, but have been generally static. There are citizens detained all over the world for all kinds of reasons.
I have no "rights" in Zimbabwe or Kyrgyzstan, might makes right, there's no strike team for me, I'm not a pro basketball player or diplomat. In that sphere TPTB in their respective jobs are just trying to get along or squeeze cash out of the plebes on all sides.
On paper & with honest "god-fearing" workers I have rights, in reality it's an arbitrary situation and maritime law rules travel internationally, which as a baseline means you are subject to your host country.

It'd be cool if everyone could generally agree, some were a little wrong, some were a little right

I'll put it to you this way. Even at the height of COVID, Canada didn't do what he's saying is happening. He's lying his way into why he won't be able to go back to America.

All of this of course is him trying to distract from the passport he was supposed to get from the U.S. consulate 2 days ago.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll put it to you this way. Even at the height of COVID, Canada didn't do what he's saying is happening. He's lying his way into why he won't be able to go back to America.

All of this of course is him trying to distract from the passport he was supposed to get from the U.S. consulate 2 days ago.
Oh.

Now let's talk about fishing.

20230120_124738.jpg
This is where the world record Brown trout was caught, going out fly fishing tomorrow.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Oh.

Now let's talk about fishing.

View attachment 82338
This is where the world record Brown trout was caught, going out fly fishing tomorrow.
Now I’m gonna have to look through my stuff to find the time I got “Whopper of the week” in Western Outdoor News for a Rainbow Trout I caught at Big Bear lake.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
LAX now, its the worst international airport ive ever been to.

and yes, you need to ahow your passport

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
pp - "i have never been"

sparky - "you have never been"

wow, thats some great comprehension of what i said

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
staying in venice for now. not so many home less. seems dirty compared to the chinese cities ive lived. trash in the streets and sidewalks

why is tide locked up at walgreens?

where can i buy a temp sim card for a phone?(not walgreens)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
staying in venice for now. not so many home less. seems dirty compared to the chinese cities ive lived. trash in the streets and sidewalks

why is tide locked up at walgreens?

where can i buy a temp sim card for a phone?(not walgreens)
Did they take all your money or do you have resources still?

Welcome to the USA, we are a shitshow now.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
pp - "i have never been"

sparky - "you have never been"

wow, thats some great comprehension of what i said
Uhh...wut?

Language barrier?

I've quite clearly agreed with most of your posts,* in this particular thread*