General have you had covid? with proof

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

have you had covid? with proof?

• yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
did you read page 1 where i said i was leaving china on jan 21st?

i guess if you didnt read that page, it might seem funny
You spent 3 pages arguing that they'd keep you there because you didn't have enough negative tests.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You gonna get a job there or get to a different location?

I think Cali is pretty expensive...Is SoCal expensive Jesus X @Jesus X ?

Can't rent shit up for cheap anymore on the west coast
venice is high cost of living it is a coastal town.Cheapest rent in like a very shitty 300 sq ft studio will be like 1500 :oops: in venice without a garage or parking space. I would personally never live in venice. If I lived in a shithole city like that I rather pay less in a south gate or paramount. Which is like 10 miles from the beach and ghetto but way cheaper rent or mortgage. Paramount,CA still has affordable houses. I was raised in the darkness so I probably have more street smarts and common sense than folks that arent from L.A county. If I was from another state I would would go to the I.E except for san Bernardino there is less of a learning curve there. OP is bullshitting you though earlier in the thread he said he was gonna be homeless in venice yet he bought a 1000 dollar ticket from china to lax like a dumb fuck he could have gone to the midwest if he was really that poor where cost of living is cheaper or even nevada.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
venice is high cost of living it is a coastal town.Cheapest rent in like a very shitty 300 sq ft studio will be like 1500 :oops: in venice without a garage or parking space. I would personally never live in venice. If I lived in a shithole city like that I rather pay less in a south gate or paramount. Which is like 10 miles from the beach and ghetto but way cheaper rent or mortgage. Paramount,CA still has affordable houses. I was raised innthe darkness so I probably have more street smarts and common sense than folks that arent from L.A county. If I was from another state I would would to the I.E except for san Bernardino there is less of a learning curve there. OP is bullshitting you though earlier in the thread he said he was gonna be homeless in venice yet he bought a 1000 dollar ticket from china to lax like a dumb fuck he could have gone to the midwest if he was really that poor where cost of living is cheaper or even nevada.
Oh Don't worry about me being bullshitted...I ain't trusting shit about shit from anyone online

I do know San Bernardino...4th of july and New years eve you didn't hear fireworks, you heard thousands of rounds of gunfire, some full auto, lots of it from the same block she lived on...police tape every other morning down the street...Grandma never left, family sold the place for cheap when she passed...doubt I will ever go back, gotta be a full on shithole now.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If I was starting fresh and had some passive income I would certainly move somewhere cheap. No way would I move to where I am now.

Where is the cheapest place to live in US now? Midwest?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
slow down. everyone just floors it, going 50mph down the street. plus so many cars & motorcycles have loud exhaust.

the doors at businesses open backwards, you have to pull, in china you push. yes i know why

smell pot everytime i got outside.

every other reaturant is mexican.

is shocking when people say good morning first.

had my first bagel in 16+ years

50% of women are wearing to much perfume

expensive
cheapeast lunch $12, china $2
gatorade $5, china $1

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
he was gonna be homeless in venice yet he bought a 1000 dollar ticket from china to lax
did think i was going to swim back from china to the US? not many flights out of china to the midwest.

from lax i needed to find a cheap temp place. i found a place in nearby. i didnt even know venice was close to the airport.

i can only stay there a short time

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
slow down. everyone just floors it, going 50mph down the street. plus so many cars & motorcycles have loud exhaust.

the doors at businesses open backwards, you have to pull, in china you push. yes i know why

smell pot everytime i got outside.

every other reaturant is mexican.

is shocking when people say good morning first.

had my first bagel in 16+ years

50% of women are wearing to much perfume

expensive
cheapeast lunch $12, china $2
gatorade $5, china $1
Go to mexico

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i never knew i was eligible, but i ran into an old guy with a navy veteran cap.
we started talking.

you only need 2 years active duty to have the VA help you.

the VA has helped a lot

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i never knew i was eligible, but i ran into an old guy with a navy veteran cap.
we started talking.

you only need 2 years active duty to have the VA help you.

the VA has helped a lot
Nice

How is America treating ya?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
you got to be mentally crazy or a hard drug addict (or both) to get housing from LA.

im eating ok.

VA is helping now but took about 3 weeks of roughing it before i found out about them.

US is is so gossipy and plastic (fake). looking forward to getting back to asia

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you got to be mentally crazy or a hard drug addict (or both) to get housing from LA.

im eating ok.

VA is helping now but took about 3 weeks of roughing it before i found out about them.

US is is so gossipy and plastic (fake). looking forward to getting back to asia
Define "roughing it"

LA is a rough place to get dropped off
I don't like living near that many people

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
west LA is not so bad. i havent run into any urban youfs since the airport.

re-learning mexican is a lot easier than learning chinese

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
VA provides a bunk, locker, and 3 hot meals a day.

applying for work is an issue because i dont have a ssn card or CA id. legeally a valid passport is supposed to be enough, but employers dont know how to deal with it.

ive apllied for both, but needed a mailing address first. should get them in a week